• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HK people deserved their freedom and transparent garmen!

For the Hongkies,it's NOW or NEVER.
IF they don't succeed this time ,they won't have a second chance.
Peking already have the PLA on standby.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I would join HK protestors but I won't follow Roy and HHH

Oh no Roy and his side kicks are just shit stirrers , if I were the head of CPF , I say let those who want it have it and sign a document with a commissioner of oaths saying when they lose their money , don't come begging for help and say singapore government is screwed up.

You know how much capital will be missing for Whore Jinx to punt? You think Head of CPF big fuck? Ask the famiLEE first. :oIo:

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HK people deserved their freedom and transparent garmen!

The Hong Kongers are kinda of dumb , even if they elect their new leaders what makes them so sure they will have a good and clean leader. Hahahaha balls they have haven't they seen infernal affairs. Just sad to see Chinese not being united and being selfish for a western thought, or to say a Grecian thought. To me Hong Kongers have this I am better than the mainland chinese attitude. If Dr sun yat sen around he did turn in dismay.

just my neng kak ji

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Difference between HK and SGPlians

hongkies not scared their pigeon holes price drop ... their economy go down ... investors run away ... :eek:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

If anything, Roy and HHH are too civil, too polite.

That's unfortunately is where the battle is being waged and which Roy and HHH has caused us a bloody nose. The moral ground. Sorry! Getting to sit on the high horse is the game of politics because u get support that way. Ask 10 people u know or don't know whether they support HK protestors. Then ask the same people if they support Roy and HHH. U have your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Central Govt in Beijing will not allow the protestors to cross a certain line. If they cross it, brutal suppression will be applied. The power of the CPC comes from the gun and they will use it. If this protest is not suppressed, other regions in China will follow suit and the whole country will tumble.

Anyone holding power in China as the President is not a "softie" because if he is a softie, he will not be able to hold the country together. Test his patience and he will go for the kill.

If these students treasure their lives, they should go home. They are just the pawns being made use of by the puppet masters behind the scene.

The protest in HLP is just a child's masak masak. No big deal and the papees know there is no need to react.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

glad to know roy and triple H stir sh1tty garbment.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know how much capital will be missing for Whore Jinx to punt? You think Head of CPF big fuck? Ask the famiLEE first. :oIo:

Oh come on , You sound like a disgruntled person with an axe to grind.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK leadership is HK leow!

4ba7fbe019226cc69a88a6e006b77106.jpg

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some times I wish people visualize what this island would be if not for the shitty government,

You want to watch live action of me filling up your Mother's void?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Guess many Singaporeans prob feel the same way. The situation is almost the same, both populace being bullied and unfairly treated by authorities. But the HK protestors got wide support, their behavior noble..goodness gracious there r even kids doing their homework in the protest.But Roy and HHH came across as bullies themselves. How to support them?? They should change their aggressive behavior, be like Gandhi - silent protest, sit in, don't flinch even when targeted by water cannons..etc. When people see this, they will support u because you have behaved honouraby. Not go about scaring special needs kids..etc. Man ! That's cardinal sin!! Even those who support u will be shocked!!

you will not join Roy and HHH because you are ball-less.. it is so easy to say that you will join the HK because you are not the citizen there..

you level of bullshit is kind of insulting to the intelligence of an average human being. try harder.

aszwxn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know this Triple H

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NKPa3Kf441Y?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Difference between HK and SGPlians

hongkies not scared their pigeon holes price drop ... their economy go down ... investors run away ... :eek:

What good is maintaining a materialistic lifestyle if you don't have freedom? Yes, you may live... but for a while.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

classy , this is what your mom taught you did she. hahahaha

No. My Mother taught me to fuck others Mother. Especially people like you.

Fuck Your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo: