• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Death! Giordano Tycoon joins Occupy Central!

Your father couldnt be bothered.....

I wanna take my popcorn and wait to see you suffer slowly under these pap bastards.........

Shiok.....

Son, dun be kiasu kiasee..

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hong Kong Occupy movement is damn funny, and Singapore benefits

u and those daft and stupid sinkie losers and those hongkie parents fucktards share the same characteristics,all kiasu,kiasee,kiaboh,kia chenghu..

Although communism has little relevance and practical use it sure makes a lot of true wisdom come to life....this state of being deluded into the hamster wheel constantly running....constantly struggling from day to day....denying the creative and more human aspect ..........of capitalism and everything it represents ....is the opiate drugged state of the dummy workers.....factory owners will always be factory owners...lthey just wanna squeeze more blood ......sinkies never realised how fucked up their lived are because their values systems are so wraped that they give themselves cold comfort in the bullshit that the pap feeds them....like your hdb is worth millions.....like keeping quiet and not getting fucked is better than raising your voice and fighting for the future of your kids......

Just take a closer look at the constant struggle that sinkies are going to put their kids through and the relentless push against themselves just to survive....you think you will get up to be a factory owner one day???....then you are fucking dreaming but of course if you sucked the right cocks and carried the right balls and fucked enough people in the name of the pap you will get to eat under their table and feed off the fight round of leftovers.....the Lees rule this fucking shithole and if you not happy you better fuck off and go somewhere else is the message undertstand???

The sooner sinkies realise that they are getting fucked over by a bunch of avaricious and cruel fuckers who will stop at nothing to stay in power and continue to fucking make people work for their money ....the sooner they will realise the better life they never had......just remember this ....all those fucking billions which had been churned from your cpf....where the fuck are they? Whose money is it really? Who the fuck had been using all those billions and quietly enjoying themselves whilst the poor and the underprivileged continue to suffer? Where the fuckare the hospitals and public infrastructure when you need them? Where the fuck is the CPF?

Why the fuck you think the pap is so damm worried about questions about the cpf? Why do you think they suddenly do everything that the people demand short of telling you where and how much is the money??

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hong Kong Occupy movement is damn funny, and Singapore benefits

yes thats what this country is all about,that everybody can be winners,everyone can be factory owners and rich bussinessmen and famous celebraties only if they work hard enough,oh yes singapore is a meritocracy.....but its all a myth,a illusion,a lie......somebody has to be a loser,most of u have to be losers,the nobodies,the undesired that carries the weight of the winners....if somebody is number one then who is going to be number 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10?this country has 200 secondary schools,why is it all the attention and resources are all focused only on the top 10 or top 20 school?what about the other 180 schools?who cares about them?who helps them?iv been to a elite school and a neighbourhood school and the difference is drastic.....u can tell most of the students in neighbourhood schools are mostly neglected,ignored and the school dilapidated....the country doesnt care if these student rot or die....and after they waste 4 years of their lives,just shuffle them off to ITE.....let them fend for themselves when they graduate....even if they have to work at mcdonalds or a petrol station or singpost for $1300 a month.....u die ur business....

and ur right about PAP>

u know they say australia is the country where losers go to live?im going to go to australia and be a loser.

Why the fuck you think the pap is so damm worried about questions about the cpf? Why do you think they suddenly do everything that the people demand short of telling you where and how much is the money??

Last edited by a moderator:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Taiwanese show support for Hong Kongers

I suspect u are a Tiong :eek::eek::eek:

Agree. Not behind the PC but smartphone ok. :biggrin:

Sorry, did not see this posting...

You got it wrong... Even my grandfather born in Singapore... However if you ask where my 祖先 came from? Yes, they are from Ah Tiong land Hokkien...:rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Death! Giordano Tycoon joins Occupy Central!

The policies are tabulated in Beijing and not HK!!!!

Hongkees should show the communist chump that they meant business by demonstrating in Beijing...

Please lah Uncle or Auntie "thank you for politicising this thread",

Following this StewPIG logic if Perth is affected by a stupid policy made at the Federal level, those Aussies living in Perth have to fly across the CONTINENT size country to Canberra to protest izzit?

What kind of fuck up logic is this.

If the Federal government has a branch in Perth then one can demonstrate there as well IN ADDITION to protesting in front of the Perth mayoral office.

Same for all continental size countries like America, Russia, Brazil, India, Canada and CHINA.

For Sinkieland, you can take bus or MRT to Parliament House and protest there in addition to doing so in front of the Ang Mo Kio branch of the PAP.

:oIo:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK people are really alive and full of spirit!

I want to cry. I wished Singaporeans were alive and full of spirits too!

2efsrrr.png

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HK people are persistent people!

My gut feeling is that this protest is not gonna end well for the HK people. China's track record on dissidents is well known.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Video - A very moving scene of solidarity by the HK people.

My utmost respect for them
hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

And here in Singapore, Singaporeans are quarreling like kids about something that happened in HLP last Saturday afternoon. How immature of us indeed!

[video=youtube;EbuL84x_SZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbuL84x_SZU[/video]

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BEYOND-海闊天空(粵)

[video=youtube;qu_FSptjRic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu_FSptjRic[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the wisest statement for today!!

“We are striving for the democratic future of Hong Kong,” he said. “If we don’t do something, no one will do it for us.”

MW-CV264_Hong_K_20140930043524_ZH.jpg