• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Beijing should fuck off from Hong Kong!

students are innocents? are they adults not 5 -10 years old.

Who are the ring leaders behind them?

innocent students vs ruthless professional PLA armies!

wah! lots of bloodshed coming soon!! probably tomorrow!!

when they get ready to enter HKG garmen building!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

idealists are usually innocent people. they will be forgiven.

true guilty ones are those who know its wrong still pretend it is okay!!

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long time ago, mainland needs Hong Kong economically.

Now it is the other way around - Hong Kong needs mainland.

Without mainland, Hong Kong will die economically in a year.

These young people don't know shit.

They go to a protest, feel a raw sense of power and even community love.

These feelings are true but they are young.

They don't know real hardship.

Hope Singapore doesn't endup this way
Ya man, just like without PAP, singapore women will be maid and prostitute in other country.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: So dua Tah HK students dare to contain the GARMEN?

Stalemate!!!

fyg95y.png

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hk people got balls.. This sort of population deserve real democracy because they fight for it.

Hk people never bend down to let their government screw them..

They have backbone and fight for their rights. Like a real human being.

Do you understand sinkies?

Sinkies are 3rd world human beings. They don't believe in rights so long as got income.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

go back to jiuhu lah!

jiuhu kia know nuts of politic and kia huan nah kia.

Hk people got balls.. This sort of population deserve real democracy because they fight for it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh! Shit ANTI FTs sentiments are also present in HK protests!

soon it will be jiuhu kia kpkb Sinkies do the same shop in JB?

So how?

SG HK LEOW LOH! Sooner or later SG sure kena!

“If you want to know why Hong Kongers don’t like the Chinese government, it’s that,” declared Yvonne Choy as she pointed at a woman sitting on two newly purchased cans of milk powder outside the Sheung Shui train station. “Everything is snatched up by them: our daily necessities, milk powder and diapers. Our study opportunities, job opportunities ... everything is gone just because the government lets them come.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/hong-kong-smugglers-china_n_5909876.html

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Selfish Singaporeans always think about money!

ay3o9c.png

I'd like to stand behind her and give her that kind of support she needs

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taiwanese show support for Hong Kongers

Christian crusaders Brit ( not yet a democratic country at that time) are shortie people too. When these Christian crusaders Brit signed a 200 year lease agreement the shorties Chinese Canton people did nothing to get rid of the crusaders?

The crusader want Chinese goods and a secured place to trade with China under their own legal system (trail and error) so only option is to occupied HK through divide and conquer China.

Then these crusader dealt with all type of Chinese goods, stolen or legitimate, to compete with the Chinese merchants in Asia shipping routes.

This Christian crusaders compete with Chinese merchants of same 'Made in China' goods along shipping routes from HK down to Singapore. Is this unfair trade practices and why these Christian crusaders are in Asia to compete for the same customers?

Why these shorties Chinese are not complaining shortie Brit control Malaysia and unfair trading with Chinese merchants from North Asia ports down to SEA ports?

Why these shortie Chinese Cantonese did not kick out the Brit to help Chinese emperor removed the evil Christian crusader Brit in the first place?

so go back to their videos and see these fucking shortie faces you know why they behaved badly towards the Chinese?

The Sinkie masses are stuck at Maslow's 1 & 2. The average Hong Konger has more courage and conviction in their little finger than the average Sinkie has in their entire body. It is amazing considering that HK was run as a largely apolitical mercantile society by the Brits for 150 years.

It will be a cold day in hell when we see street protests like this in Singapore. Even when one man – Chee Soon Juan – was brave enough to take to the streets, he was roundly condemned by his own cowardly compatriots, the very people for whose rights he was fighting.

Sigh. Sinkies are the despair of me.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Walk the talk, you no balls to protest against UMNO?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taiwanese show support for Hong Kongers

Christian you say? Please be educated...

r8gu42.png

2gv7wuu.png

2hzh3qd.png

2d18l1x.png

2vrvfrl.png

34622rs.png

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies are 3rd world human beings. They don't believe in rights so long as got income.

That is why i stay away from them... so that i will not be polluted by their 3rd world sinkieness. It is considered bad luck when you even get near them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

See how HK people support each other for a common cause!

I feel like throwing away my SG passport and switch to HK passport!

ay3o9c.png

Because HK people are real first world human beings.. Real first world human beings do things that is important and secure their own future and their life in their country. They know what is important and what is not.

Unlike sinkies who thinks that bending down to let their govt screw is to settle all problems.. Wouldn't their descendants feel a huge disgrace when they learn that their older generation degrade themselves this way.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hongkies has got guts!! when the gahmen want to impose ERP for their cars they protested
HK gahmen relented and listen to their people...

Sinkiepore gahmen they just do what they please and trash into your thoat whether you like
it or not!! example Causeway increase toll as though the JB were the first to increase toll as
mentioned by one of the JB minister!!

Will COE ever come down?? No way!! Money keeps rolling in by the $70k+/car they will never
settle for less.. its an easy job to project for annual target.. just shaft it down on the motorist throat!!

Papaya gahmen has been sitting for too long and they do whatever they pleased with the policies, laws,
etc to their advantage!!

Sinkie govt can do whatever they like because sinkies got no fucking balls to fight for their rights... this is what happen when they bend down and let their govt screw. what a disgrace.. Luckily i stay away from sinkies.

you can talk to many sinkies and tell them to protest.. and when you look down, they try to hide their balls...well, no need to hide it, they got no balls at all.

You want the govt to listen to you, then you must have the balls to fight..

The HK people even dare to go to jail for this.. go ask a sinkie and see how they react..

My children and future descendants will thank me for staying away from ball-less sinkie losers.

Last edited: