• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Taiwanese show support for Hong Kongers

Sinkies have no balls....especially the 60%

Hong Kong-ers and Taiwanese have balls, guts and everything Sinkies dont have.

lianbeng replies: our students bohchup such things one lah! :biggrin: they only busy playing candy crash games lah!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK people deserved their freedom and transparent garmen!

Because they worked for it!!

Occupy Central crowds grow again
(1 hr 28 mins ago)

Crowds at the Occupy Central protests in Admiralty swelled again on Monday afternoon after police abandoned their hardline tactics and withdrew almost completely from major roads that have been taken over by thousands of protesters.
A similar laissez-faire approach has been adopted at protest sites in Causeway Bay and Mongkok. More than 1,000 protesters have gathered in Causeway Bay.
But reports said the crowd booed police negotiators away.
It was a dramatic shift from the chaotic scenes on Sunday and early Monday morning when riot police fired almost 90 teargas grenades at multiple locations in failed attempts to disperse the unarmed crowds.
An Assistant Police Commissioner, Cheung Tak-keung, defended the use of force to disperse protesters as "appropriate".
He said tear gas was used because there were no other alternatives. --RTHK

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HK people deserved their freedom and transparent garmen!

27677201_h32202796-e3c4ca7510caa9ef8eb3fa4b69b5a4aa43c76da3-s40-c85.jpg

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favourite HK Protest Song!

[video=youtube;jxA4xQbDcyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxA4xQbDcyE[/video]

Tiu Peking!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My favourite HK Protest Song!

[video=youtube;Rg1Uf4p19b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg1Uf4p19b0[/video]