• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

define this handshake from KFC

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0qKF8I.gif

How does it compare to this?

tony-tan-handshake.gif

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
fcuking insincere... especially with the fish monger.. KFC closed his hand momentarily means he was pulling back his invitation to shake hands with the commoner...maybe KFC was appalled at the stinky hands of fish seller who is just doing hid honest job... so much for the president of the people, one living in his own ivory tower and the other just living ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he juz xtend his flat palm n does not even clasp his fingers nor thumb round ur palm ...

wen encountering tis kind of ppl, simply gif dem a taste of their own medicine ... juz xtend ur hand in ze same way n stay there ... let him make ze mov 2 clasp urs n let ur palm n thumb remain flat n strait ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fcuking insincere... especially with the fish monger.. KFC closed his hand momentarily means he was pulling back his invitation to shake hands with the commoner...maybe KFC was appalled at the stinky hands of fish seller who is just doing hid honest job... so much for the president of the people, one living in his own ivory tower and the other just living ...

What do you expect? He shares the same blood as the Familee. :wink:

weetheamseng1.jpg

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a "Damn! As President i have to put up with all these dirty handshakes with peasants" for the bloke.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That handshake sure looks as stiff as Colonel Sanders's polyester statues at the KFC outlets!