• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : Where Are You ? (Paging For Yang Yin )

Who wants to open plate that Yang Yin and Intan Hutan Babi got sexual relationship?
Seems more than meets the eye.....
Old lady now retract will and LPA probably found out about their affair....
Muslim tudong cheebye kena pole by PRC dog hahaha

You have vivid imagination....she doe not know a pisang from a musang.... ha ha ha , all she is saying now, is "tak tow, tak tow"....I only sign I never read...all grass looters..oops! grass roots are the same...she ask you, I bodoh or you bodoh....you don't understand?? I 'tak tow...ha ha ha

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: When MP lies what can be done?

In the case of Intan, there are so many evidence against her and the leader of the country condones such act by not taking any action. Can a police report be lodged against a public servant and in this case a member of the parliament for blatant lies?
What has the law society got to say about this?

Other countries where Gahbrament fears People
To save Party from worse retribution
In court of public opinion Intan have to resign
Scandal like this deserves by election

[video=youtube;VMO3YNoNyTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMO3YNoNyTY[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a fine line line between pubic and public hair.

Public hair is on top & pubic hair is below, rumoured from a Muslim friend of mine...every where is covered except, where the pubic hair is located....maybe it is burnt already...by the Chinese Dragon... ha ha ha..:biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yang Yin arrived in Singapore in 2008 and within 3 years received his PR status, thanks to PAP MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC, Intan Azura Mohktar not being diligent enough to do a thorough check before recommending his PR status.*

Yang Yin used fake degrees and a fake namecard and masqueraded as the director of SCCI as well as a tour guide of SA tours in order to apply for his PR status. Soon after obtaining his PR status, he took advantage of Mdm Chung’s mental condition and somehow managed to get her to sign off $40 million worth of her savings to him. Besides, auctioning off the old lady’s art collection, Yang Yin also moved his family into her bungalow and sacked Mdm Chung’s driver and helpers. For quite some time, the widow was held hostage in her own house.*

MP Intan claimed that Madam Chung Khin Chun had told her that Yang Yin was her grandson and in May 2011, she had written the letter of appeal at the ‘behest of Mdm Chung.’*
The phrase ‘at the behest’ means a command or directive (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/behest). So, MP Intan is saying an old widow who suffers from dementia has the power to command a MP to do things.*

Dr Intan did not bother to verify if Yang Yin was really Mdm Chung’s grandson. So basically, Dr Intan who has a phD wrote a letter of appeal without even having the facts. This is very unprofessional of a scholar. I’m curious to know what was in the letter of appeal. How could a MP appeal for someone to get PR status if she has no details on what to write?*

Dr Intan said she only agreed to help Yang Yin get his PR because Mdm Chung was “a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean”. This showed that Dr Intan trusted her constituent so much that she did not even bother to ask for documentary proof. If government agencies were to work the way Dr Intan works, a lot of Nsmen will be successful in getting deferment from ICT without proof and a lot of frivolous requests will be acceded to.*

Dr Intan clearly did not visit her constituents enough to vaguely know about their situations. A widow living by herself in a bungalow was completely unnoticed by Dr Intan, and she was unaware of Yang Yin’s family moving into the bungalow later on. If Dr Intan cannot even visit the private estates in the GRC, how does she conduct her duties as a MP?*

At the time when she wrote the letter of appeal, Yang Yin was a grassroots volunteer in her ward and there were photos of him with the Ang Mo Kio GRC MPs. Despite initially saying that he was a grassroots leader, Dr Intan now says that Yang Yin was not a grassroots “leader” and that he held no key position. She says she considers all grassroots volunteers "grassroots leaders". This is an insult to all grassroots leaders. It shows that the MP doesn’t bother to acknowledge your leadership role. Dr Intan also did not comment on why or how Yang Yin was appointed as an “Integration and Naturalization Champion”.*

Dr Intan has been irresponsible in her handling of this case and refuses to take responsibility till now. Rather than own up than she has not been diligent, she is pushing the blame to an old lady with a history of mental illness. Even so, her careless writing of a MP letter has unfortunately allowed a foreigner to take advantage of a Singaporean.*

The ICA claimed that “Individuals who provide false information in their applications for immigration facilities will be dealt with firmly under the law. In addition, they will have their immigration facilities cancelled or revoked.” For her role in abetting Yang Yin to hoodwink the ICA, is Dr Intan liable for blame? The ICA reversed their rejection of Yang Yin’s PR upon receiving Dr Intan’s appeal letter. It is clear that Dr Intan’s letter had an impact on ICA. Dr Intan should be transparent and release the contents of the letter so that the public can have a better judgement.*

The court case is ongoing, but Dr Intan should not be exempt from taking responsibility. The court case is about Yang Yin swindling the widow, but concurrently a public enquiry should be held into how Dr Intan and ICA were so lax in granting PR status. For Dr Intan, it was dereliction of her duty. A MP letter written without facts or proof?!

Moreover, since Ang Mo Kio GRC is the Prime Minister’s own GRC, it is disgraceful to see that a MP is not taking responsibility and is trying to avoid the limelight even though the whole Yang Yin saga can be traced back to her own lack of diligence. As there is no defence for Dr Intan’s lack of diligence, she has to own up and stop pushing the blame to her constituent.*

A Disappointed Singaporean

TRS Contributor
Go ask that Minah Intan. Sure got.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Itan should call up Yang Yin to speak to the Press.

This will settle it once and for all.

Bros and Sis ; what do u think ?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

PAP MP INTAN GOES INTO INTERNET HIDING FOLLOWING REPORTS OF HER LINKS TO YANG YIN

To redeem the little self respect she still have, she MUST resign just like that PAP MP Palmer,,,,,,,,,,, else PAP will be drag thru the m&d

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

To redeem the little self respect she still have, she MUST resign just like that PAP MP Palmer,,,,,,,,,,, else PAP will be drag thru the m&d

Pls lah, Palmer was caught with his pants down and threatened to expose to all. U think he will resign if he's not caught with evidence?
Lau cheebye and FamiLEE caught with buying discounted condos got step down?
Intan should stay on and contest in next election under AMK GRC.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think

地下的一双
龙PUI龙, 凤PUI凤。 龟子龟孙挖地洞。

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree and till now cannot understand how he can get sued for denying an allegation..

Tang Liang Hong denied he was a Chinese chauvinist and was subsequently sued for implying GCK lied in his allegation.

Btw lying is an offence when filling up govt forms.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the case of Intan, there are so many evidence against her and the leader of the country condones such act by not taking any action. Can a police report be lodged against a public servant and in this case a member of the parliament for blatant lies?
What has the law society got to say about this?

Ohh! I see! it's an honest mistake! Let's move on!!

Who would said that??? guess??

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ohh! I see! it's an honest mistake! Let's move on!!

Who would said that??? guess??

I don't think any one of the MPs would want to get involved with this pork eating pretender.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

executed by firing squad if someone got hurt because of HIS lies...:(