• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

She is damn powerful. A simple letter can result in approval. My reservist kaki met countless mps who refer his request to the relevant authority each time ends, all up in the dustbin. I thought usually helpers draft letter and mp just sign. Is this case the same?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She is damn powerful. A simple letter can result in approval. My reservist kaki met countless mps who refer his request to the relevant authority each time ends, all up in the dustbin. I thought usually helpers draft letter and mp just sign. Is this case the same?

Tuayapeh thinks that it will be horrific if it was not just Intan who wrote the appeal but she had gotten her heavyweight boss Pinky to weigh in and get ICA to guaiguai reverse their original decision and help this fucking PRC bastard dog.....

From the looks of this old lady, maybe the prc crook had been feeding her some fucking drugs to keep her servile, docile and compliant ......just the the fucking flouride in our water.....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Intan bohong! Perempuan jahat! :mad:

sometimes, women say that "personally" to imply their cheebye or arsehole has not been shafted by the bastard's schlong.

Last edited by a moderator:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Report lodged against former China tour guide by Office of Public Guardian - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...ide-office-public-guardi#sthash.qsIHNSc3.dpuf

By Carolyn Khew And Toh Yong Chuan

SINGAPORE - The Office of Public Guardian (OPG) had last week lodged a report against former China tour guide Yang Yin after it was reported that he boasted about his wealth and lavish lifestyle in a blog.

This was revealed on Friday at a media briefing by the OPG, which is looking into the case involving wealthy 87-year-old widow Madam Chung Khin Chun. Last week's report was made to the Commercial Affairs Department, who on the same day arrested Mr Yang.

The 40-year-old man is involved in a legal tussle over control of Madam's Chung assets, believed to be worth $40 million. He moved into her Gerald Crescent bungalow in 2009. Three years later, Madam Chung applied to the OPG to give him a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA).

On Tuesday, it was revealed that Madam Chung has applied to the OPG to revoke the LPA. OPG said on Friday it was reviewing the application, but did not say when a decision will be made.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...ide-office-public-guardi#sthash.qsIHNSc3.dpuf

another horse after canon move by MIW. these jiak liao bee only act after their lobang pichar.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the looks of this old lady, maybe the prc crook had been feeding her some fucking drugs to keep her servile, docile and compliant ......just the the fucking flouride in our water.....
Yes, there should be more than meet the eyes. The extra long pause before this fart hinted that many things need to be put in order. Wonder how they feel that so many agencies and people got into shit because of one crook.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, there should be more than meet the eyes. The extra long pause before this fart hinted that many things need to be put in order. Wonder how they feel that so many agencies and people got into shit because of one crook.

I think very scared the very fragile systems will break down with the news of another crook broke :biggrin:
After all, how many crooks have been granted prs here :biggrin:
This time, pap extra scared because many rich sinkies are involved in this case. For the dead ma chi who killed a few low end sinkies and a jap, pressitutes still sang his praises.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Turtle MP came out from her shell...

Grandma is medically certified as well but "cannot remember the details". Also Pinky is strangely silent on this issue. Maybe he is implicated somehow in this fiasco? Wouldn't be surprised as he has shown, time and time again, how he is lacking in judgment.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

hallo, please stop calling con yang a crook ok. he got PAP connection one. wait the paper general tan will call you a disgrace and chan mali chan will kee chui in support.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe... some PAP IB really got butthurt, was probably defending Intan or Teo Ser Luck's dignity. :biggrin:

It zapped post #103 of this thread.

27-09-2014 09:50 AM
Thread: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?
your mother cheebye painful? my dog fuck her chow cheebye nonstop.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you think his oxlee road got a few treasured painting????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10665856_1494056054197078_5222385454800494241_n.jpg

samasama, i also teach barbarachongchong to hide after

barbarachong posted a thread PAPA MP FORGET TO BRING BRAIN TO PARLIAMENT.

nothing to get excited lah, after all this is common trait of PAPpigs and PAPdogs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are rich, the pappies and their dogs will treat you like royalty. Even better if your case might be utilized for political purposes.

If you are a dirt poor Sinkie peasant... in Cantonese they say 'choi lei dou sor'. :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When MP lies what can be done?

In the case of Intan, there are so many evidence against her and the leader of the country condones such act by not taking any action. Can a police report be lodged against a public servant and in this case a member of the parliament for blatant lies?
What has the law society got to say about this?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: When MP lies what can be done?

syriah law would b public stoning i think

papzi law is issue her with warning advisory