• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat famous $6.50 makasutra char kway tiao make me feel depressed

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oredi had my char kway teow fix this morning
Could be in Sinkieland or thousands of miles away
Upgraders also settle down and open restaurants
Dis one when I say Mai Hum people won't laugh
:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud make a compraint 2 nea dat ze stall is selling depressed animal meat ...

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$6.50??? no wonder you are depressed. I will never pay more than $3 for a full works char kway teow (lard, lup cheong, si hum).

I avoid those stalls which use vegetable oil and cheapo fish cake.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$6.50??? no wonder you are depressed. I will never pay more than $3 for a full works char kway teow (lard, lup cheong, si hum).

There are some foods which should never be halal, and CKT is one of them. :wink:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be the suffering and torture from the animals meat that got transferred to my body.

You might as well say that after drinking some water today, those lives from the same water that gotten digested (thus tortured, suffered and killed) in your stomach caused your depression.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Char kway Teow stall got to pay Makansutra a hugh fee for the endorsement,
so now out of $6.50, $3.50 endorsement goes to Makansutra!!