• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glenmarie Heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should coincide with Eco Summer and Spring 2nd phase launch around this period. Starting from $6xxk RM. Location seems to be behind Eco Spring/Summer.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at the floor plan again.... the 22x75 floor plan have a court yard in the center of the house. Is a void area. In term of feng shui, is like a hole in the heart. I think is a grave mistake....

I'm not a fan of feng shui. But upon closer inspection, e Type B void is oversized, resulting in cramp ground floor living room and narrow walkway at first floor.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a fan of feng shui. But upon closer inspection, e Type B void is oversized, resulting in cramp ground floor living room and narrow walkway at first floor.

I agree your point too. Just wanted to share a bit on the feng shui aspect base on a quote by a western fengshui master ;
"The heart sector is a critical piece of the relationship puzzle in feng shui. Without a strong center sector, health, wealth, and relationships can all suffer. Many homes are built with an open center. This creates a “hole in the heart” of the home, and can cause heartbreak and divorce as well as bankruptcy. Double this if the home has a tree or plants growing in the center sector." (by Kathryn Weber).