• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what to do with music CDs

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember when Tat Chuan used to be located at Dhoby Ghaut. Near to Cathay where they built the School of Arts building. Used to go to the A&W there. There was an aquarium shop & Tat Chuan. They got chased out & eventually moved to Adelphi. I think they are a Malaysian based company & the distributors for Onkyo, Klipsch, Sonos,... So they are big enough to survive.

Many on the upper floors have migrated to the lower floors or disappeared. Reminds me of what is happening at Sim Lim Sq. Some HiFi stores have been replaced by newer HiFi stores. Of course some are surviving but I wonder about what they are really doing because I don't see the crowds?

Tat Chuan sold to Hwee Seng years ago liao...............I'm amazed at Hwee Seng's stupidity and longevity............

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice song written and sung by mainlander
Not the stupid and filthy type
Lightning imports to dilute your Sinkie vote
Philosophy embedded in lyrics
Suits to a T honest hardworking Ferengi like me :biggrin:

既然不是仙 難免有雜念 
道義放兩旁 利字擺中間
問你何時曾看見 這世界為了人們改變
有了夢寐以求的容顏 是否就算是擁有春天

[video=youtube;mfQel3jxK-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQel3jxK-g[/video]

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear wendy, this is for you...:o

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2pjTS7IWLMY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

u know my mandarin is crap ........:(

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about laser discs?
What if my laser discs are fine but the laser disc player goes rosak?
Don't need them anymore as more convenient to watch movies like this on Youtube?
Wah, those Cuban cigars are really shiok and free some more!

[video=youtube;A7wOSILBxgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wOSILBxgo[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about laser discs?
What if my laser discs are fine but the laser disc player goes rosak?
Don't need them anymore as more convenient to watch movies like this on Youtube?
Wah, those Cuban cigars are really shiok and free some more!

[video=youtube;A7wOSILBxgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wOSILBxgo[/video]

I have a Pioneer DVL 919 player. It is a combi player & you can play laser discs, DVDs & CDs on it. Unfortunately it developed problems & can only show pictures in black & white. Fortunately I don't have many laser discs, most of my collection are DVDs. I have thought about getting a blue ray player but still waiting for a good reason.

Nowadays I can get all the content from the internet which I think is good enough. Get the XBMC software & you can watch plenty of movies, TV, ....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit bags like him are best left to their own devices... always saying the same old thing...... all false as well

solly lah................I didn't realize you are the thread starter until now leh..................:o

but still, your music taste not velly good lah.................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You very high class ah? why not tell us what cds you have?

some of the people I listen to..................

Patricia Barber / Sara K / Jose James / Camouflage / Depeche Mode / The Cure / U2 / Antonio Carlos Jobim / Azure Ray

Art Of Noise / Bird York / Lee Ritenour / Bryan Ferry / China Crisis / Mary Black / The Housemartins / Promised Land

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some of the people I listen to..................

Patricia Barber / Sara K / Jose James / Camouflage / Depeche Mode / The Cure / U2 / Antonio Carlos Jobim / Azure Ray

Art Of Noise / Bird York / Lee Ritenour / Bryan Ferry / China Crisis / Mary Black / The Housemartins / Promised Land

Who are those shits?

What happen to Bach, Batok or Beethofhenn?