• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hong Lim Park is a headache for the government

Aiyaa... singapore belongs to everyone, even if you are not born here. Similarly, Hong Lim Park belongs to everyone, even if you have booked the venue!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HHH giving PAP sleepless nights

It is a trampling of rights that the WP need to speak up.

Waiting for the WP to speak up is like waiting for Ah Loong to wait in line for his food. Ah Loong choose his time for maximum publicity. WP won't do it for whatever reason except during election time for maximum visibility!

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Waiting for the WP to speak up is like waiting for Ah Loong to wait in line for his food. Ah Loong choose his time for maximum publicity. WP won't do it for whatever reason except during election time for maximum visibility!

Then that is known as opportunists.
Doesn't sound altruistic in serving the people.

The blind supporters of WP should be grateful to those who speak up against pap, if everyone diamdiam like WP, WP where to find issues to whack pap? Can only whack them only over rights to hold mini-fairs?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then that is known as opportunists.
Doesn't sound altruistic in serving the people.

The blind supporters of WP should be grateful to those who speak up against pap, if everyone diamdiam like WP, WP where to find issues to whack pap? Can only whack them only over rights to hold mini-fairs?

If WP is serious in serving the people, very single matter that concerns the people - their rights, ricebowl, freedom, etc... they should be voicing out in favor of the ppl.

But where are they when we need them? Diam-diam as usual unless when it is in their interest!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

No speaker corner but, still have bad Friday Centre Point....

So, Speaker's corner is now gone. PAP cannot take the heat any longer as HHH and Roy have make sinkees more aware of how the PAP is stealing from sinkees.

The poodles will take a long time to investigate HHH and Roy ....so HHH and Roy can no longer hold events at HLP.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

What trial? Get your facts right before you start shooting lah!

My friends was telling me that HHH or Roy are opposition party. I have a good laugh. I mean how naive and stupid can they be. They are even graduate holding good job.

I told them that that is their wrong perception. Opposition has never brought up this matter. I told them HHH and Roy are Singaporean, holding Pink IC just like you are me. They are social activist

Last edited by a moderator:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friends was telling me that HHH or Roy are opposition party. I have a good laugh. I mean how naive and stupid can they be. They are even graduate holding good job.

I told them that that is their wrong perception. Opposition has never brought up this matter. I told them HHH and Roy are Singaporean, holding Pink IC just like you are me. They are social activist

It's amazing how many people you can brainwash with a controlled state media that is constantly spewing out propaganda.

Many of the grads are highly schooled but poorly educated. They have zero curiosity about things outside of their mundane existence.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ravi pushes NEA further to the corner it created itself

Below is an extract of M Ravi's demand letter to the NPark to withdraw its cancellation of the permit for this Saturday's protest rally at Hong Lim. The full article is posted in TRE.

'In response and acting on behalf of Hui Hui, lawyer M Ravi wrote to the Commissioner of Parks and Recreation of NParks, Dr Leong Chee Chiew, today (23 Oct) to voice his objection to the cancellation.

Mr Ravi told the Commissioner that the reason given by NParks for the cancellation – to assist the Police with investigations into an incident which occurred during #ReturnOurCPF event on 27 Sep – constitutes a breach of Hui Hui’s rights of freedom of speech and assembly.

Such rights, explained Mr Ravi, is guaranteed under Article 14 of the Constitution, and is ultra vires Regulation 8(3) of the Parks and Trees Regulations (Cap. 216. R 1). That is, Article 14 of the Constitution is beyond the legal power of Regulation 8(3) of the Parks and Trees Regulations.

Mr Ravi further explained that the act of assisting the Police “does not constitute nor can it be construed as an implication, assertion or proof of guilt of any offence, nor does it constitute evidence of a breach of any law or of the terms and conditions of approval for the Return Our CPF Event”.

“There is therefore no rational basis for the revocation and it is wholly unreasonable as being based on irrelevant considerations,” Mr Ravi said.

“Furthermore, our client emphatically rejects your characterisation of the fact that she has been interviewed by the police and has been assisting them in their enquiries as constituting a ‘case‘ against her, and it is submitted that this is in itself an error of law that vitiates your decision,” Mr Ravi said to the Commissioner.

The restriction for Hui Hui to speak is likewise a breach of her rights of freedom of speech and assembly under Article 14 of the Constitution, Mr Ravi said.

“Depending how long the Police investigations take, the restriction may last indefinitely. It is an indeterminate, wholly disproportionate and oppressive ban (on Hui Hui to speak),” he argued.

“The purpose of Speaker’s Corner is to provide an arena in which free speech is allowed to be exercised and it appears wholly out of keeping with this purpose for the residual authority given to a Commissioner of Parks and Recreation under Regulations to effectuate the Parks and Trees Act to deny and place a ban on free speech in the very place where it supposed to be allowed.”

Mr Ravi emphasized again that the ban, essentially for an indeterminate period of time, is in principle, a profound threat to Hui Hui’s Constitutional rights.

As such Hui Hui, through Mr Ravi, is formally requesting that the ban by NParks be lifted immediately.

Mr Ravi told the Commissioner in the letter that if the ban was not lifted by 1600 hours tomorrow (24 Oct), his client, Hui Hui, reserves the right to apply to the Court for relief without further notice to NParks....'

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ravi pushes NEA further to the corner it created itself

Where is Ng Joo Hee, the ex Police commissioner who screwed up December 2013 riot ? Vivan Balakrishnan need him to come in and deal with Ravi. But he is send to PUB and look after the reservoir.

PAP and NEA like to talk law. So Ravi , law by law put up letter and demand for court's decision. In the 1st place, which million dollar civil servant hold these 2 events together ? He ought to be shot and demoted.

Now people is digging another hole into their perceived invincible armour.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

If WP is serious in serving the people, very single matter that concerns the people - their rights, ricebowl, freedom, etc... they should be voicing out in favor of the ppl.

But where are they when we need them? Diam-diam as usual unless when it is in their interest!

What you expect WP to do, when their NMP Yee and another activist/volunteer already jumped the gun and made unfounded unfortunate comments on the incident?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how could a senior person in charge does not know sufficient of the regulations surrounding his department? shame

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

When these WP MPs start receiving their more than $16,000 per mth pay packets not including bonuses, they have suddenly begun to flow along with who is their pay Master.

With this CPF issue resonating so louding in the public arena , every single one these voted WP MPs chose to remain 'quiet'.

No sane person who dislike the PaP would ever vote for any WP member henceforth.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is precisely why the Sinkie are doomed. They form 'conspiracy theories' on their own when ever they could not fathom in their own selfish, cowardly mind why any soul would brave the elements so menacingly huge, just to bring out issue that they themselves have been questioning but are afraid to speak up for.

In short, I have no pity on these Sinkie species being screwed cos they so deserved it all.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The NEA was formed as a statutory board to focus on enhancing and sustaining a clean and green environment in Singapore.

As far as I can see, it has failed miserably to prevent dengue epidemics and haze year in year out.

On the other hand it has wasted precious public time and resources to fix the WP on hawker centre roof cleaning and trade fairs and so called illegal assembly at HL park.

The Minister in charge should be sent on the same journey as MBT for wasting monies also on the Youth Olympics and failure to control the flood situation in Singapore.

I think he should return to medicine and ophthalmology .

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

NG JOO HEE is also one of the Board of Director in NEA

like tat also can huh

now that he is the Lumpar 1 in PUB

if Orchard Road ponding or hv many rats running around

we know who to point our fingers to

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

how could a senior person in charge does not know sufficient of the regulations surrounding his department? shame

This same person probably don't even know there are other toilets in the same building he had worked in all these years.

How is that for 'not knowing'? LoL

NP and NEA are just as fucked up, if they are to compete to win the most fucked up prize, the first prize got to be divided into 2 for the eventual winners!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The FAP Traitors still think that when it comes to the crunch, they can force feed the peasants and expect them to accept their word as law!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since when does a CHOR BOH LAN and POR LUMPAR feel that they need to know anything apart from relying on the peasants' fear of his despotic master to bully the peasants?