• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HHH giving PAP sleepless nights

I think it is safe to assume that henceforth, the PAP isn't likely to keep up with the charade of having discussions about the CPF with the heartlanders.

cpfhrikumarnair.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think the Kovan case opening soon...

I'm waiting for foreign talent/pap crassloot leader Yang yin's case.
For the time being, that old sinkie sucker will continue to lose 3k a week to support YY and risk losing more assets as the network in china reallocate assets.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Already said.....the CPF issue will be the sharpest nail to the coffin.

PAP with do a Phey Yew Kok twist this coming Election on the CPF issue. It will be against
the Law to even mention CP without the F.

Last edited by a moderator:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the WP wants support, it should start speaking up for HHH and Roy in Parliament.

When is WP going to step up? Stop trying to be the PAP. Whack them hard at every opportunity. Keep repeating the same assertions on the PAP and it will sink into the people's heads.

The WP have spoken up about CPF in Parliament. They need not speak up for HHH and RN who are quite capable of speaking up for themselves. As a responsible opposition the WP also has to respect the law. Matters must take their course. When the PAP were in opposition they took care to respect the law and advise people against breaking existing laws. The WP is trying to show they can be a first world opposition in a first world parliament. Step by step.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The WP have spoken up about CPF in Parliament. They need not speak up for HHH and RN who are quite capable of speaking up for themselves. As a responsible opposition the WP also has to respect the law. Matters must take their course. When the PAP were in opposition they took care to respect the law and advise people against breaking existing laws. The WP is trying to show they can be a first world opposition in a first world parliament. Step by step.

I will never forget WP's 2011 election slogon of voting them for 1st World Parliament. Till now i'm still waiting for any resemblance of it.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will never forget WP's 2011 election slogon of voting them for 1st World Parliament. Till now i'm still waiting for any resemblance of it.

Getting to a first world parliament is the job of the people not the WPs. They can only tell you how. The problem is people like you who are always "waiting" for someone else to do the job.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Getting to a first world parliament is the job of the people not the WPs. They can only tell you how. The problem is people like you who are always "waiting" for someone else to do the job.

What you said here and post #29 is laughable.
Then vote WP for fuck? Vote them so some losers who can never make 16k a month will get to do so?
Do you know exactly who attend parliament?

With regard to post #29, HHH and Roy are not doing unlawful things.
What the fuck is in your mind when you said WP still has to obey the law?
What "law"? An unknown set of law for team B?

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal
NParks cancels approval for all #ReturnOurCPF events

NParks cancels approval for all #ReturnOurCPF events? Never mind. LETS TRY FLASH MOB!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_mob

==============================================================================================================

Source: http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/10/22/nparks-cancels-all-approvals-for-returnourcpf-events/

NParks cancels approval for all #ReturnOurCPF events
Protected October 22nd, 2014 | Author: Editorial

In a joint media statement by NParks and the Singapore Police Force yesterday (21 Oct), it was confirmed that Han Hui Hui had made 2 applications to use the Speakers’ Corner on 25 October 2014.

“The first application was made on 28 Sept 14 to speak, while a second application was made on 19 Oct 14 to demonstrate, both at Speakers’ Corner on 25 Oct 14,” the statement said.

The police are currently investigating Hui Hui and other individuals for the #ReturnOurCPF event held on 27 September, when it clashed with a charity event organized by YMCA. Minister of State Teo Ser Luck was guest-of-honour at the YMCA event.

“As advised by the Police, NParks has decided to cancel the approvals granted to Han Hui Hui to speak and to demonstrate at Speakers Corner on 25 Oct 14, and will also cancel any existing approvals or not approve any further applications made by individuals under investigation for the 27 Sep event, until their cases are concluded,” the statement read.

In an earlier statement made on 29 September, NParks accused participants at the #ReturnOurCPF event on 27 September of disrupting the YMCA event:

Members from the Return Our CPF rally refused to conduct their activities in their designated area in the Speakers’ Corner and encroached into the separate area where the YMCA charity event was held.

They noisily disrupted the charity event by chanting and waving Singapore flags and marching around the site. Their conduct caused alarm and anxieties to a group of special needs children who was about to perform a dance item on stage and left some of these children as well as elderly members of the audience shocked and traumatised.

Meanwhile, blogger Roy Ngerng who was at the 27 September event, has been called up for questioning by the police too. He said he was interviewed for 4 hours and left the police station at 6:30pm. He said that the police were polite and treated him well.

“Our police are also fellow Singaporeans who are also affected by the policies and the CPF. It is a challenging job for them to uphold their job with courage and integrity. I understand that they have their job to do and I stand in solidarity with them,” Roy wrote on his Facebook page.

Roy reminded Singaporeans that it is “our constitutional right to speak up to protect ourselves and to create solutions for our country”.

“In 2004, Lee Hsien Loong also said that Singaporeans should exercise our freedom of speech to create solutions for Singapore. Lawrence Wong said this last week as well,” Roy noted.

“So, remember, it is your constitutional right to speak up. There is nothing to fear when we speak with our conscience and we do what is right to protect the people around us, our fellow citizens and our country.”

He added, “I will continue to stand firm and brave. I will continue to speak the truth and stay true.”

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NParks cancels approval for all #ReturnOurCPF events

Na Beh Chee Bye PAP! Fuck them all! :oIo:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NParks cancels approval for all #ReturnOurCPF events

Entrapment by the PAP, and Han Hui Hui and Roy Ngerng fell for it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a trampling of rights that the WP need to speak up. Not for HHH and Ordinary Roy. They are activists fighting for sinkees. When the PAP government uses a hammer to knock them down, WP - the party waiting to be the next government, cannot just keep quiet. By its silence, WP is stating that the PAP's attacks on our rights is totally acceptable.

WP can't do politics the PAP way. The ground is fertile for a full-scale assault on the PAP. It is time for the WP to step up to show that it can govern. To do that, its MPs should show that it has the mettle and show what it stands for. Right now, WP is just seen as another progressive version of the PAP. We have enough of the PAP. If WP wants to be PAP lite, then it doesn't deserve our support.

Let's get the facts right. HHH and Ordinary Roy did not break any law. At the whim and on that day, NPark decided to cancel the permit, thus turning the event into an 'illegal assembly'. The written notification didn't even arrive.

Secondly, to be hauled up for interrogation for 8 hours is abusive. You think that is acceptable?

PAP was in the opposition decades ago and it was not facing an intolerant and abusive government like we are right now.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why the ever obliging Loong no get royal treatment in Beijing or Washington? Talk cock lah you! Closet pappy.

In their family tree, Tancho is more senior and what really surprised me was why the duke and duchess, who is suffering from a strange morning sickness due to her 2nd pregnancy, was summoned to appear in public to welcome this old man. Very fishy indeed, obviously illuminati 33rd degree or choreographed by the illuminati for this scene.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hong Lim Park is a headache for the government

Hope the day where we see Ah Loong and his gang applying for permit to protest
against the ruling Govt. at Hong Lim Park, haha!

If understood correctly, the permit is for the right to speak and book the space. Even no permit can still be there to protest and march. Correct me if I am wrong.