• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Roy an HHH doing a Great Job!!

The words, 'RETURN OF CPF' scares the shit out of the Familee.

Yes, could it suddenly dawn on them that they cant return what they don't have?

"Return My CPF" is a logical and reasonable demand by Singaporeans because that was what was agreed by the pap govt...to return the people's CPF when they reach 55years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

All Roy and HHH have done is to take the rope the PAP gave them and hanged themselves as planned.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its Roy that giving Ah Loong the Rope to hang his Familee. Every Sinkie noes its not the defamation suit, its the Return of CPF when u hit 55.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

banging his head? cant you see that RN exposed LHL as a fool?

Well said... I can't agree more..

Imagine if a world wide magazine publication, The Economist made mention of this libel suit ,
it catapult Roy into world stage and highlight the CPF issue to the world..

How stupid can PM Lee gets..???

Now he tries to wrap it up behind the scene.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do they keep banging their heads on the wall?

Even though these youngsters are banging their heads on the wall, at least they made a sound to wake up the sinkies about their CPF money. Without the banging, no sound and the papees think every sinkie is happy with what they are doing.

Now the paps know the international media is aware the CPF is an issue of major discontent among the sinkies. What about the SPRs? CPF matter is a non-issue with them. They do not worry about minimum sum because it does not apply to them. They can clear out their full CPF even before reaching 55 if they choose to leave the island. Who benefits? Sinkies or foreigners under CPF scheme?

Money in your pocket in your money. Money in somebody's hand is not your money.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said... I can't agree more..

Imagine if a world wide magazine publication, The Economist made mention of this libel suit ,

How stupid can PM Lee gets..???

Now he tries to wrap it up behind the scene.

Yes, a silly PM cant see the implications of using the law and state institutions against a citizen. LHL is the butt of the jokes and he is confirmed as a fool

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even though these youngsters are banging their heads on the wall, at least they made a sound to wake up the sinkies about their CPF money. Without the banging, no sound and the papees think every sinkie is happy with what they are doing.

Now the paps know the international media is aware the CPF is an issue of major discontent among the sinkies. What about the SPRs? CPF matter is a non-issue with them. They do not worry about minimum sum because it does not apply to them. They can clear out their full CPF even before reaching 55 if they choose to leave the island. Who benefits? Sinkies or foreigners under CPF scheme?

Money in your pocket in your money. Money in somebody's hand is not your money.

We need more singaporeans like Roy and HHH to keep pap on its toes

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The case has put Singapore in the limelight and the whole world now knows what an excellent scheme CPF is.

Without Roy, this well crafted entity would not have received the positive exposure it justly deserves.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

HHH & RN are the best thing ever happen to the PAP. Because of these clowns many of my swing voters friends are going to vote for the PAP.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HHH & RN are the best thing ever happen to the PAP. Because of these clowns many of my swing voters friends are going to vote for the PAP.

That is why the WP are smart enough by staying away from these 2.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why the WP are smart enough by staying away from these 2.

You are wrong.

Anti pap forces have to attack on multiple fronts. WP leads the political front. Activists like HHH, RN, LSH, Gilbert Goh, Robert Teh lead the social front. Saturate the pap from various angles and send in WP A Team to AMK GRC, NSP A Team to Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, SDP A Team to Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, SFP A Team to Tanjong Pagar, SPP A Team to Bishan Toa Payoh, etc

All those who love Singapore must synergise and attack the common enemy PAP but at different times on different issues. Save energy and effort but keep the pap busy and overwhelmed.

Will we see AMK GRC fall at the next GE? Will we see TP GRC fall? Will we see East Coast fall? Will we see PR-Punggol fall? Will we see pap become the back bencher?

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which is the same reason why I think people like csj is the best campaigner for pap and still remain so today. They are just giving MSM the chance to smear them and causing collateral damage to the entire opposition camp.

It good that WP didn't come out to even sing along with the tune of Roy and HHH or even attempted to defend them. In doing so minimize the damage to themselves.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which is the same reason why I think people like csj is the best campaigner for pap and still remain so today. They are just giving MSM the chance to smear them and causing collateral damage to the entire opposition camp.

It good that WP didn't come out to even sing along with the tune of Roy and HHH or even attempted to defend them. In doing so minimize the damage to themselves.

Let WP tackle the political front

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let WP tackle the political front

I do believe activist can play a certain role politicians are not at liberty to do due to political constraint.

WP did raise the cpf issue in their manifesto and PEH did touched on the topic in parliament. Both activist and politician effort can go in parallel but it never a good idea to converge and cross path. Roy and HHH are examples of activism getting out of hand and they will become a liability to any party which associate with them. As one forumer points out, WP will choose to take up the issue at their own timing.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do believe activist can play a certain role politicians are not at liberty to do due to political constraint.

WP did raise the cpf issue in their manifesto and PEH did touched on the topic in parliament. Both activist and politician effort can go in parallel but it never a good idea to converge and cross path. Roy and HHH are examples of activism getting out of hand and they will become a liability to any party which associate with them. As one forumer points out, WP will choose to take up the issue at their own timing.

HHH and RN are doing a great job raising awareness and putting the pap on the defensive. CPF will be a long drawn issue and we need various stages and a long time line to win the issue. HHH and RN have helped educate the public and forced the pap to be more open. it opens the door for WP to raise it at parliament or at GE Rallies.

So let's thank HHH and RN and encourage more of these people to come forward to raise awareness, issues, etc.

Last edited: