• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ser Fcuk did fcuk-all to defuse situation - just a disgusting opportunist

And then there's Harry's grand child..

Being an albino does not mean that he is then automatically a special needs child....but being an albino in the Lees family means that ther will be special special needs to keep him undercover because he's a fucking embarrassment to the ah kong pwabye eugenics nazi master race lanjiao sai bullshit..... Smart and powerful people will breed and only have smart and powerful people understand?

So if thats the case what kinda people breeds gorillas and albinos leh???

Makes you wonder....but karma really makes you laugh out loud sometimes....

As for serluck...he is a fuckwit who is a convenient tool for the pap...you think he this kinda of karseow can even get a 15k a month job let alone million dollar pay anywhere in another developed country elsewhere? Please..... Just take a look at his dumbfuck idiot way of speaking u know his real patt,....sheer incompetency overpromoted and overcompensated just to keep him yapping obediently like a lapdog.....just the way old man knows how to do it .. Train them like dogs didn't he say?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why didnt lee sanction the termination of the grandson? He must have hope the mom would 'bring' him along.
Being an albino does not mean that he is then automatically a special needs child

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

Better than wearing a frenchbrief over the head.

Hahaha, true.
Enough of this ikan bili topic, we should switch our focus back to the one with a bigger impact on pap, intan & yang yin :biggrin: that one rich sinkies also tulan that their self interests are ranked below that of foreign pets.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be ashamed of yourself for letting a naturalized sinkee to fight for you.

Sure very stellar performance compared to credible opposition like Low Thia Khiang. I am ashamed that we sinkies allow a foreign trash like Han Hui Hui to behave like a dog in our country.

Last edited by a moderator:

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://www.facebook.com/yeejj.wp/posts/753995934668183

After watching a video clip taken at Hong Lim Park today, I was reminded of this performance by the special needs / Down syndrome teens at the recent Hari Raya celebrations at Punggol East. The performers were greeted with cheers and applause by an appreciative audience. It must have taken them lots of practice and courage to perform in front of so many people. Their parents must have be proud of them to be able to do what they did. I can't imagine how anyone can jeer at any of them, whatever the cause they may be fighting for.

really, which video mp yee was watching. i was one of the ymca volunteers and did not see or hear any jeering on the special needs performers...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reckon HHH & RN are really wasting their time over the CPF issue which the silent majority of SINKIE RETARDS don't care a damn about even if it is never returned to them.

Why bother fighting battles for SINKIES who don't care? Even the YMCA organisers stated they love the CPF, including minimum sum, non transparency and forever postponing the withdrawal age/sum etc.

Those who want their lump sum CPF payout just emigrate, renounce citizenship and withdraw lump sum!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

under cover agent?

I reckon HHH & RN are really wasting their time over the CPF issue which the silent majority of SINKIE RETARDS don't care a damn about even if it is never returned to them.

Why bother fighting battles for SINKIES who don't care? Even the YMCA organisers stated they love the CPF, including minimum sum, non transparency and forever postponing the withdrawal age/sum etc.

Those who want their lump sum CPF payout just emigrate, renounce citizenship and withdraw lump sum!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I reckon HHH & RN are really wasting their time over the CPF issue which the silent majority of SINKIE RETARDS don't care a damn abouUt even if it is never returned to them.

Ostrich is more suitable name than kiwibird.
Head in the sand, regurgitating the words of PAPpigs.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The despicable opportunistic MIWS: shame on you!

You have taken too much pinky shit.
Now go gargle your mouth with urine from oldfart urine-pot,

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple, because they are fuck up people, therefore they must have a fuck up name. like me very naughty so my father named me " Tio Nee Loa Mole", my ns comrade name is " chow chee bye " my hongkie fren name is " Han Ka Chang"

Ser Luck a scholar? I wonder why all PAP scholars have cocked up names. Ser Luck, Ah Mee, Mee Har, Swee Say...and Pinky.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sillyduck should ask the ymca organiser for turning up their public address system to thunderous level frightening the special needs children

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The despicable opportunistic MIWS: shame on you!

Sure very stellar performance compared to credible opposition like Low Thia Khiang. I am ashamed that we sinkies allow a foreign trash like Han Hui Hui to behave like a dog in our country.

HHH is a foreign trash? She is a foreign talent ...one who understands rights and democracy. You have no problems with the PATANs but make a big fuss for one that is doing work that you should have done yourself.

You can't differentiate a dog from a heroine, can you? The dogs are the matas and the NPark director. If you think that they conducted themselves well, then you deserve the PAP. Look at the videos again ...see how HHH was firm, assertive and yet law-abiding. She isn't a lawyer but she knows more than those twits there. Please educate yourself before shooting from the hip again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i told u many problems will arise if we leave matters in the hands of that twit malaysian fucktard Han Hui Hui and the gang of idiots.......i mean if u have a retard running ur political campaign u are not going to get far......just compared jimmy lai to han hui hui.....one is a brilliant businessman and media strategist.....the other is a fucktard little girl that doesnt know jackshit except yapping her stupid little mouth like a stupid dog that doesnt know what its barking for....one is a well respected mogul and widely influential figure in hongkong,hated and feared by the powerful chinese administration that they tried so many attempts to shut down his businesses and sanction his suppliers and try to starve him out.......han hui hui?a little girl with even less brain cells in her head than tin pei ling and behaving like a child throwing a tantrum to try to get whatever attention they can get.worse still a sammyboy forumer once said she talks like a uncouth ah tiong bu carrying a gucci bag and talking loudly into her iphone.

Has HHH shamed you that you are taking it out on her? She wasn't uncouth. She stood her ground, challenge the authorities to prove that the regulations exist and was willing to comply if they could do so ...they couldn't.
Most sinkees will just cave in under such harassment. And you take issue with that? Well, I can see your point as most sinkees are just gutless and the gutlessness is very much of us. Thus pictures of daring to stand up to abusive authority is just beyond the comprehension of most sinkees.

And it shows how gullible you are to buy into the propaganda that HHH was harassing the kids there.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If WP fields him again, please direct all your votes to the other opposition candidate. This Yee is an idiot. He only serves the PAP goal.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If WP fields him again, please direct all your votes to the other opposition candidate. This Yee is an idiot. He only serves the PAP goal.

He should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

That would have done his political career a lot of good.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Brown clearly has been bought over by Lee Hsien Loong after attending a few special events graced by LHL. LHL shown him the glimpse of riches he can have if he is to pledge loyalty to the establishment.