• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scenxwz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TodayOnline Censored Sentences In Favour of Roy And ‪#‎ReturnOurCPF‬

Source: The Real Singapore

HONG LIM PARK PROTEST: CHANTING OF SLOGANS IS EXPECTED AT PROTESTS
Post date: 3 Oct 2014 - 11:48am

Sabrina-Zolkifi-June-2014-return-our-cpf-lawrence-chong_0.jpg

what is written on his fist?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which do you think is a better, more effective term for demonising the CPF protesters: 'heckling special needs children' or 'shouting slogans'? :wink:

Does it not strike you as strange that within hours of that Saturday evening, the mainstream press had all gone with the 'vile heckling' as the official story, which was soon shortly followed by the groupthink echo chamber on social media from the pappies and their assorted sycophants?

skcusanihc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which do you think is a better, more effective term for demonising the CPF protesters: 'heckling special needs children' or 'shouting slogans'? :wink:

Does it not strike you as strange that within hours of that Saturday evening, the mainstream press had all gone with the 'vile heckling' as the official story, which was soon shortly followed by the groupthink echo chamber on social media from the pappies and their assorted sycophants?

heckling is the word of the month :wink:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ser Luck: The children were my utmost concern. Max Hypocrisy?

[h=2]Teo Ser Luck: The children were my utmost concern[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
September 29th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

Minister of State for Trade and Industry Teo Ser Luck wants blogger Roy Ngerng to do more than simply apologise for disrupting YMCA’s charity event which was held on the same day as the #ReturnOurCPF event at Hong Lim Park on Saturday (27 Sep).
Mr Teo was the guest-of-honour for the YMCA event that day.

He posted a message on his Facebook page [Link] this morning (29 Sep), reprimanding Roy for spoiling “the day for these children with special needs”. He dismissed Roy’s explanation that they did not know what was happening on stage:
Capture74.jpg

Even as Roy has apologised for what happened that day, Mr Teo wants him to do more. Mr Teo said, “Roy has offered to give his sincere apologies and for sure he should for the children and more !”

Exclamation marks peppered Mr Teo’s excited Facebook post.

Mr Teo told reporters that he had to later “console one of the frightened children”.

Posting on the same thread, a netizen threw a challenge to Mr Teo, “Here is an idea Mr Teo. Why not issue them a dance challenge? You vs Roy Ngerg at Hong Lim Park.”

Mr Teo replied, “Ok don’t think many want to see him dancing. I can’t dance well. Maybe play musical instrument or 100 chin ups ? That one I have better chance.”

Another asked, “Just Roy (to apologise)? Ms Han no need?”

Mr Teo then clarified, “He and Han must apologize.”

A netizen, Mylene Wong, commented that when one side starts to blame or judge, the other will retaliate by doing the same. “Are we looking at starting more warfare or planting more rose gardens?” she asked.

To this, Mr Teo answered, “It’s not a war. Were you there ? It’s a question of how others were affected by the action. He offered to apologize and he should.”

Later, replying to some netizens, Mr Teo professed that the children at the event were his “utmost concern”. He said, “The children are my utmost concern. Seeing how one of them got so frightened really made me upset but I need to keep calm to console him.”

Not letting Ms Han off the hook, he reiterated that Ms Han should also apologise, “Roy offered to apologize and I think he should. That’s at least a step of recognizing that the children were affected. Would Ms Han would do the same ?”
Finally, a netizen, Richard Lim, thought very highly of Mr Teo’s handling of the incident and said he had the calibre to be a full minister:
According to Miss Julie Chin that it is normal for NParks to allow more than one even to conduct simultaneously at HLP on the same day.. But we know that something will happen if the two events are of a different agenda, it bound to have clashes over their performance. So in future to avoid such ugly things erupting then the NParks authority need to scrutiny or examine it before they issue the licence. This will save a lot of unnecessary trouble.
Once harm are done, it is no use of apologizing. After all those children had been traumatized, no matter how you are to replay the show it doesn’t help to repair the damage. An old English idiom..Prevention is better than cure.
I salute Mr Teo Ser Luck for his understanding, calmness n professionalism. He made a very good Minister.. hope he can move onto full cabinet Minister in the next election in 2016.
Does Mr Teo have the calibre to be a full minister, considering how he has handled the Hong Lim Park incident?
What do you think?
Screenshot_2014-09-28-16-47-261_zpsa2c13d9b.png
Minister of State Teo Ser Luck was busy taking selfies with supporters while children of special needs danced for him in the back at the YMCA event, Hong Lim Park, 27 September 2014.

Subotic

Alfrescian
Loyal

BVB domestic form is awful. :biggrin:

Decepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Freestyler.... rock the microphone..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Ser Luck: The children were my utmost concern. Max Hypocrisy?

[h=1]MINISTER TEO SER LUCK, YOU MEAN YOU DID NOTHING?[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
4 Oct 2014 - 10:42pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

<above pic: Taking selfies is Minister Teo Ser Luck's way of appreciating the children with special needs during their performance>
Minister Teo,

I find it mind boggling and spellbinding to think that you said your utmost concern was the kids at the HLP performance, now knowing that there is a CPF protest going on and knowing the PAP is acting blur on this protest, you should have known better that the citizens must be pissed to want to protest!

Why did you not request for this event to be held earlier, so as not to clash with the CPF protest or why did you not propose to reschedule it?

A few questions come to mind, when you alleged that the CPF protestors heckle at the kids, we are curious to know, why did you not stand up and address it there and then?

Or you did not notice the alleged heckling, because you were too busy with other things like posing and taking pictures that the alleged heckling went unnoticed by you and you only found out from a preferred video clip online?

Or there was no heckling that you witnessed and you only saw a preferred segment of what was posted on the internet, like the rest of the MPs and minsters, and decided to comment?

It’s very strange because whichever way we look at it, you claim to have the utmost concern for these kids but yet did not stand up and address the issue at the very moment of alleged heckling?

It’s like the heckling never existed to being with.

You seem to care a lot, but why not you address the CPF issue and answer the questions that the citizens have?

Why not be like Hari who organized an honest conversation and let us all talk as citizens of this country?

There are no losers or outcasts here, but very patriotic citizens.

Some people say shame on the alleged heckling of kids and want to use some place cards and ram up the ass, coupled with all that softie flaccid impotent language, but what if your mother, grandmother were in that protest and wanted their CPF money, what would you say?

Now touch your heart and ask yourself, do you believe that the CPF protestors were heckling at our kids?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Here’s a tip, get Nparks to publish all the earmarked events, dates and times so that citizens can make informed decisions on bookings, and not end up like the CPF protest. Let’s have transparency and accountability.

See you all at our next CPF protest!
Regards,

Leo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God will punish Teo & all those behind the retarded children, & whoever using them for political gains or have no humane feeling for them; worse if they are from His 'tribes'...He will separate the "bad sheep" from the herd & march them to a place, where there is "gnashing of teeth"..:p

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

God will punish Teo & all those behind the retarded children, & whoever using them for political gains or have no humane feeling for them; worse if they are from His 'tribes'...He will separate the "bad sheep" from the herd & march them to a place, where there is "gnashing of teeth"..:p
i waiting for karma to take over.... may not happen in this lift time tho.....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The children were frightened and their day was spoilt. These words were used repeatedly. Are they fact or myth? Are autistic kids frightened by marching crowd? Do they enjoy performing?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some say in coffeeshop this is a conspiracy to put the ReturnOurCPF protesters in bad light.
We all know HLP is Speaker's Corner for speaking and protesting with loudspeakers and chanting
Are YMCA stupid or what ?
Are PAP or Teo Ser Luck stupid or what ?
Are NParks and Police stupid or what ?
NO,they all damned know there will be high risks of clashes and confrontations-2 approved events at
the same day,same time,same location.
So,why they so irresponsible and black-hearted to bring SNC to the YMCA carnival at HLP ?
To them,the means justify the ends.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

They dug a hole and hhh walked straight into it 4 times

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

it rather hypocritical of TSL to pretend to show utmost concern for the welfare of the children when he got a broken record of using children's welfare for political purpose. this was the comment he made right after Ronggol East by-election.
---------------------------------------------------------

SINGAPORE: Dr Koh Poh Koon has been appointed Chairman-Designate of the PAP Punggol East Branch.

He will work with Member of Parliament for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, Teo Ser Luck, who will continue as grassroots advisor for Punggol East.

Mr Teo and Dr Koh were speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a monthly food distribution programme for needy families in Punggol East.

He cited this as one programme that the party will be continuing, but added there will be other programmes they won't be able to do so or need to scale down because they are no longer the incumbents in Punggol East.

For one, Mr Teo said there won't be any more Meet-the-People sessions.

As for childcare centres, Mr Teo said these will be difficult to facilitate as they are no longer the representatives for the area.

He said while there may be many residents who still look for him, residents will have to give their newly elected Member of Parliament a chance to serve them.

Mr Teo said, "We need to respect the decisions of the voters and we also need to respect the MP for the area and I think that is exactly what we are doing today and we do what we can in terms of serving the residents in our own way. Big or small way, we hope that it's beneficial for the residents here."

As for whether they will be working with the Workers' Party, Mr Teo said it is too early to tell as the by-election is just over.

Dr Koh added to be fair to incumbent MP Lee Li Lian, they will need to give space so she can do what she can for residents.

He added he will still do what he can as the branch chairman to help out in activities that will benefit residents.

When asked if he will stand in the next General Election due in 2016, Dr Koh said: "I can't even see what I'm doing in the next six months. Nobody can predict the future, but I certainly will be here to continue to serve the residents."

- CNA/fa/ck

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This sillyduck is both liar and hypocrite like the whole bunch of PAPpigs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Teo and the Baey are the most narcissistic dicks in ParLeement.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is ur PAP overlords showing utmost concern.......chao sinkies better repent now and vote for PAP 2016!!!!

Minister of State Teo Ser Luck was busy taking selfies with supporters while children of special needs danced for him in the back at the YMCA event, Hong Lim Park, 27 September 2014.

Last edited by a moderator: