• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HHH, ROY AND 4 OTHERS TO BE CHARGED IN COURT FOR "PUBLIC NUISANCE". FAP = North K

I know of rowdier FTs who were not even warned, much less getting charged for 'public nuisance'. :rolleyes:

talking about gandhi - it reminds me of thaipusam, which had all these and then some...

Last edited by a moderator:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HHH, ROY AND 4 OTHERS TO BE CHARGED IN COURT FOR "PUBLIC NUISANCE". FAP = North K

Let me see ...after 8 hours of interrogation of HHH and dragging her out to the police station at midnight, the poodles could only come out with a trivial and frivolous charge of causing public nuisance?

It is a frivolous charge as the poodles will need to show sinkees how they would conduct a protest without
marching around the general vicinity of the YMCA event
shouting loudly
chanting slogans
waving flags
holding placards
blowing whistles loudly
beating drums

Secondly, marching around the park to get attention is part of protesting. How can that be deemed as public nuisance? Isn't Hong Lim Park designated as an area for protest?

Why should a non-protest event be held at the same time as the protest? NParks scholars should have known better that the protest will certainly overshadow the sing-dance and MP selfie event.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what a joke...Loanshark and runners never catch...catch Roy and HHH...PAP REALLY FUCKED UP.
VOTE PAP OUT!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a joke...Loanshark and runners never catch...catch Roy and HHH...PAP REALLY FUCKED UP.
VOTE PAP OUT!

Cannot catch loan sharks and runnners cos they oiled the wheels that a economic sluts rides on...whereas Roy and HHH cause disruption and suspicions, to their ease of continuing dipping their hands into the public slush funds! LoL

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those scums in white has just dug into their own graves :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Conditional warnings for "Return Our CPF" protesters at Hong Lim Park

Wow so pitiful. No stage how to protest? Obviously a setup by PAP stooges.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the Westminister style of government, the job of the police department is to hear both sides story and based on their investigation on 3 conditions:

Is the complainant, hereby NEA, complain:

1. Vendatta,

2. Vindictive,

3. Frivolous and vexatious.

人算不如天算 facing the wrath of God. PAP have their days numbered if they continue to intimidate and harass the voters.

Now it now in the hands of the judiciary system to perform righteousness in the name of God. If the judiciary system corrupt it is the beginning of the ending of PAP political party, but not the end of Singapore and the judiciary system.

The civil servants and judiciary system will be restored in good faith once LKY and his PAP is eradicated from power. There will be people in the judiciary system that want to uphold the judiciary system integrity for the sake of the country, the un-fumbling block. When these block of people step in they will expedite the ending the PAP system.

Let's see.

Let me see ...after 8 hours of interrogation of HHH and dragging her out to the police station at midnight, the poodles could only come out with a trivial and frivolous charge of causing public nuisance?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next day at the emperor's court.

Q1vK3vk.jpg

Permission to execute!!!Permission to execute!!!

jLMpiOV.jpg

Execute!!!Execute!!!

idwEckC.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat r they being warned for? No crime was committed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyone wanna do another CPF protest???

since the govt is so scare of people talking about CPF, then we should deal with it even more so..

If the govt has something to hide, the more so we need to reveal and find out more.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This case should just proceed to the family court for mediation, as we're ONE BIG FAMILY....why so much animosity.

they talk so big about mediation, but why mediate if one side really not interested in mediationg at all

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies: Well done! :biggrin: Justice prevailed!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let this go to court and the investigation officer should be asked why didn't he hauled up the instigators in the YMCA event? The MC of the YMCA event brought up the CPF issue at that charitable event ...that brought the protest rally to YMCA area.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The MC of the YMCA event provoked the CPF rally protestors ...the poodles did not bother to haul up those individuals for 8-hour interrogation or charged them with public nuisance.

Let this be highlighted at the trial.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let this go to court and the investigation officer should be asked why didn't he hauled up the instigators in the YMCA event? The MC of the YMCA event brought up the CPF issue at that charitable event ...that brought the protest rally to YMCA area.

Yes I like to ask that of them. I was there too. Can I volunteer to be charged? I will give them chialat-chiatlat in court if they think they can bully methink!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huat ah!!! Roy will get more donation when the court case gets nearer... Jiu hu Kia will get his commission for his help to advertise!!! All huat ah!!!:biggrin: