• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Has the govt done anything great for Special Needs Children?

deleted.......

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: YMCA now infested by MIW?

It been Alleged that YMCA change timing from morning to afternoon and its MC taunt The Game with "We love CPF".

I have no problem of pap arseholes shouting those slogan in their own capacity but the MC of a YMCA event shouting that slogan mean YMCA endorse it staff to provocate the other side. If YMCA become a pap lackey, then I no longer welcome the presence of YMCA.

What is the name of that MC....highlight it!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

Actually let's not forget that when PM Lee said in 2005 (a year after he took office), that people are happy with the CPF scheme because there are no protests outside the CPF Building (or some words to that effect). the SDP was only too happy to say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED".

Yes. And where did that get CSJ and his brave gang? Sued, jailed, bankrupted, and being called all kinds of names – ingrate, traitor, mole, loudhailer Chee, etc etc. And then the big flop in GE 2006. See how ungrateful Sinkies can be even when you risk all to fight for them?

Even to this day CSJ is still being called names. Just look at steffychun and leetahbar's posts.

So, when SDP decided to steer clear of civil activism and concentrate on policy papers and groundwork, the same naysayers switched tack and said, where's SDP now? Why so quiet? Why don't take a stand?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam will agree with me....this one is a full retard....

Screenshot_2014-09-28-16-47-261_zpsa2c13d9b.png

Y ~ M ~ C ~ A

The-Original-Village-Peop-001.jpg

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alex Tan said no heckling by Roy and Hui Hui at the Protest. What you think?

How to sing along with a heckle?

I don't know... I saw teo bend down and give up his ass when HHH and RN are singing... Maybe the song make his rear ichy...:eek:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before 2011, SDP was at the receiving end of most of the trolling. After 2011, it is WP's turn to be at the receiving end.

Depends on where / what you are reading. In many places, WP has been at the receiving end before and after 2011. Just that after 2011, WP had more people speaking up for it.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So, when SDP decided to steer clear of civil activism and concentrate on policy papers and groundwork, the same naysayers switched tack and said, where's SDP now? Why so quiet? Why don't take a stand?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You also forget that the SDP is most flamboyant about the positions they take, whichever it is.

On several occasions, it stake claimed about being the sole entity to speak up on something or someone, true or otherwise.

Expectations would run higher.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

Well, WP has really been a little too quiet these days.

None of the opposition parties gave anything about HHH / RN. The silence is deafening given that their benchmark is supposed to be "not quiet".

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, that's far fetched. Donate to YMCA and get a PBM.

A more likely scenario is that the YMCA EXCO is filled with pro-PAP members willing to allow the use of YMCA to further the goals of the PAP?

Why did YMCA change the event timing to from morning to afternoon to coincide with the protest?
Why did YMCA bring out special needs children for their dance, knowing full well that protesters were there too? No thought were given for their welfare of the special needs children?
Why were National Park directors and police officers so coincidentally present on a Saturday afternoon in Hong Lim Park?
Why were PAP MPs giving their take on the 'shameful' protest', mere hours after it happen?

There have a look at the impressive CV of 4 of YMCA's senior members.

http://www.ymca.org.sg/enews/CV.pdf

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

None of the opposition parties gave anything about HHH / RN. The silence is deafening given that their benchmark is supposed to be "not quiet".

There is.... There is one WP member posted something...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ser Fcuk did fcuk-all to defuse situation - just a disgusting opportunist

But it's too easy to blame it on marriage and kids. I am now married with children, and i think im even more anti-PAP then ever before!

It's a different story if everyone knows who you are and you are a little 'celebrity' in your own right, with your little reputation to uphold.

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When minister attend the function. A lot of those porlampa peoples will donate and hope to get PBM or BBM. Those tent set up will be on sponser or discounted price. If not why the YMCA invited them???

What is PBM and BBM?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who thinks that Mr Brown is a fucking sellout to the PAP bastards??

please vote here ....

give that dog a piece of our fucking minds as to how "funny" he is ...

he can go and kum their lanjiao for a living .....

I am so gonna UN-like that fucker........

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, that's far fetched. Donate to YMCA and get a PBM.

A more likely scenario is that the YMCA EXCO is filled with pro-PAP members willing to allow the use of YMCA to further the goals of the PAP?

Why did YMCA change the event timing to from morning to afternoon to coincide with the protest?
Why did YMCA bring out special needs children for their dance, knowing full well that protesters were there too? No thought were given for their welfare of the special needs children?
Why were National Park directors and police officers so coincidentally present on a Saturday afternoon in Hong Lim Park?
Why were PAP MPs giving their take on the 'shameful' protest', mere hours after it happen?

How am I going to answer your questions???

Just fuck the PAP and save all my problem...:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who thinks that Mr Brown is a fucking sellout to the PAP bastards??

He has sold out long ago. Probably some time around that Istana visit.

I'm surprised that people are surprised about this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam will agree with me....this one is a full retard....

Can anyone please enlighten me what relationship a bunch of kids with Down's Syndrome have with SG 50/NDP 2015? :confused:

redwire-singapore-return-our-cpf-ymca-10.jpg