• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ser Fcuk did fcuk-all to defuse situation - just a disgusting opportunist

Mr Brown clearly has been bought over by Lee Hsien Loong after attending a few special events graced by LHL. LHL shown him the glimpse of riches he can have if he is to pledge loyalty to the establishment.

mr brown sold out his farking soul and morals. never like him anyway. he is just too cheap and worse than a dog. that ser luck is also crap. basically alot of idiotic people out there stupider than those down's kids. Just think logically. who in their right mind would want to heckle a group of retarded kids ddoing a preformance???? makes no sense as it gets nothing!!!! obviously alot of people who argue that the heckling was done intentionally must be stupider than those Down's kids. Maybe they were the ones including the MIW performing instead as mentally challenged people . sinkieland is doomed with ministar like that.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

WP are form by PAP IBs???:eek:

No. (Though one of our respected forum members once hinted at such a link.)

But WP share a very similar conservative ideological platform with the PAP, and hence they appeal to conservative and middle ground voters, the very same people who have voted staunchly for the PAP in years past. These folks are now getting disillusioned with PAP policies, and WP is well-positioned to win over these disenchanted voters with their intensive ground work, good organizational support and a brand name built over 30 years by first JBJ and then LTK.

But LTK's WP is very different from JBJ's WP. It has moved very much to the right, become less liberal, since JBJ days. Hence KJ's attempt to re-establish his father's vision with RP. But, as we can all see, he's not quite the charismatic leader and people person his father was. He also doesn't have his dad's genuine political convictions and compassion for the underdog.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysians are nothing but problem in Singapore. This HHH only been citizen for 2 years, how much CPF she has?

So you need a lot of CPF to fight for your CPF rights? A politician has to be poor to fight for poor people? You have to be a doctor to protest against Medisave policies?

HHH may be Malaysian-born, but she's now a Singaporean citizen. Yes, she may be a little uncouth, a little loud – let's put it down to the exuberance and naivete of youth – but her heart is in the right place. And she's got more balls than all of the pathetic thumb-sucking 60.1% Sinkies combined.

Sinkies are just too cowardly to fight for their rights. And when a foreign-born activist stands up for them, they shout her down. That's why Singapore is in the state it's in right now.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think RN is more sincere. However, the reason for his involvement in the CPF issue is questionable as he is too young to be directly affected by CPF withdrawal.

So what if he's young? You mean you have to be 55 to protest against CPF policies? You have to be 60 and suffering from chronic illnesses to protest against healthcare policies?

I think it's a good sign that the youth of today are so much more aware than people from the older generation and much more willing to stand up for the truth.

And is it important what Roy's 'reason for his involvement' is? What's more important is: is he making sense? Has our CPF policy been misdirected from being a superannuation scheme to being an escrow account that benefits the people in power? Are we getting fair returns on our CPF? Has the govt been transparent and accountable in letting us know where our funds are being invested and the kinds of returns they're getting? Is it fair to keep on raising the minimum sum and withdrawal age? Has the CPF served its original intended function of a pension scheme? Are there any other fair and just alternatives to the CPF?

Sometimes I feel that Sinkie sheep don't deserve the likes of HHH and RN. Kiasi, kiasu, dog-in-the-manger attitude. At this rate we'll still be a PAP-led oligarchy 50 years from now.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

I've seen so many special needs children..........and I'm one of them myself, but who help me?

If I'm a retard, just admit it and move on..........what's the fucking big deal.

All this noise about some dancing retards.............KNN, as far as I'm concerned, CPF issue is fucking more important than some politicized glorified retards!!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

If next time when I kill someone with knife or burn the person to died. I will blame the NTUC for selling knife and also SPC for selling petrol...:biggrin:

You can also blame alcohol for create heroes out of Indians, blame WP for dirty ceilings, blame Singaporean's longevity for raising the CPF minimum sum and withdrawal age.

No wait, why don't you go fuck yourself.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a time for truth to reveal itself.............it's about time.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why hold 2 events on the same day at the same space?

If I get permit to hold a rock concert and then another event that is yoga meditation also get permit on the same day and same space, then something is badly managed, as crowd can overflow and disruption will happen.

Anyone with a little bit of brain will know that.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The cock sucker that planned the YMCA event deserved a MP seat in the next erection.

This is a classic 'one stone two bird' opportunity.

1). Dug a hole so deep for RN and HHH to jump in without them even knowing.
2). Totally diverted the attention away from the Yang Yin and Intan case.

Using the special needs children as human shield is totally despicable, but that is very much a 超级白 way of life.

You forgot to list down the biggest credit: He practically divided the opposition camp and their supporters into two.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a total idiot ...he doesn't know how to countercheck info provided by the PAP ...why does he believe the PAP press?
His action on this issue is sufficient to declare him unfit for political office. We don't need idiots who are going to be trojan horses for the PAP.

YJJ aside, my eyebrows are raised over the utter silence of the SDP over such a prominent incident related to civil society.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has the govt done anything great for Special Needs Children?

The govt got do anything great for special needs or not?

And I noticed SG50 is involved......they can't even take care of themselves.....what a load of hypocritical crap.

redwire-singapore-return-our-cpf-ymca-10.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam will agree with me....this one is a full retard....

Ah Luck just did a full retard.....what a fucking clown.......this is the quality or lack of quality......

It's over. Singapore is finished!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Vx4T2h718o0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Screenshot_2014-09-28-16-47-261_zpsa2c13d9b.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why hold 2 events on the same day at the same space?

If I get permit to hold a rock concert and then another event that is yoga meditation also get permit on the same day and same space, then something is badly managed, as crowd can overflow and disruption will happen.

Anyone with a little bit of brain will know that.

Maybe it was part of the plan? :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why hold 2 events on the same day at the same space?

Maybe it was part of the plan? :wink:

So RN and HHH did the right thing.............why follow a plan that was purposefully done to disrupt their event. Just exposed it and expect collateral damage. Nevermind. Just move on. CPF issue is fucking more important than some charity event for some group of retards which the govt can just help quietly.

In any case, special needs children should be performing with first aid on stand-by......anytime they can run amok.

Special needs retards have no fucking brains and it is irresponsible to exposed them to harmful activities......they should be supervised and monitored closely. They can do a lot of damage to themselves and the public. I've seen it all.

If Mr Brown's daughter can lose herself in an MRT train even when supervised, these kids are a danger to themselves and the public.