• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

Thanks for all the comments here and in private messages to me. I have watched the videos and read statements by those present. I will give the benefit of doubt that the protesters did not know that there were special needs children about to perform on stage. However, I still believe it was inappropriate to march into YMCA’s event to shout protests and to try to disrupt the proceedings. Whether there were special needs children, normal children or others performing on stage, my belief is that if we wish to earn the respect of others, we should also respect others. Last year, in response to various nasty incidences related to politics, I had asked what kind of politics we want in Singapore http://yeejj.wordpress.com/.../whatpolitics-do-we-want.../. I think the issue is still valid today.

From his facebook.

Yee is still an idiot. PAP doesn't play fair. Politics here is as dirty as anywhere else. Stop being naive and believe the PAP bs that politics here is clean and fair play. Has he not seen how the PAP tried to do the WP TC in? Damn idiot.

Please fire him. Let him join the PAP ...the PAP needs idiots like Yee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jaclyn Teo calls special needs children retards

Calling them retards is too harsh lah... how about 'mentally challenged'? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these politically correct euphemisms are silly and ambiguous.

Exactly what do you mean 'special needs'? My sex partner also has special needs, you know? :wink:

From the perspective of the Down's Syndrome people, 'special needs' is also a condescending label. They're 'special' and thus can't be fully integrated into society; and they're needy and dependent on others, so they can't do things by themselves.

So, make up your minds what you want to call them. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other view on the so-called trap

http://www.nowhere.per.sg/?p=2116

I am no fan of the PAP myself but there is nothing that would stop me from pointing out what is wrong. Heckling* the other event is simply wrong, especially when that event is held by an organisation that has nothing to do with government and the ruling party. All the more so when it was an event for special-needs children, the aged and the under-privileged. Failing to make the best out of a bad situation, and refusing to compromise and cooperate, not only demonstrates Han Hui Hui’s lack of wisdom, but also her conceit and selfishness. There is even now an attempt to justify the heckling of the other event by arguing that the YMCA emcee has been provocative. If we are to twist the facts and to justify what is wrong as right, or use the law to legalise what is wrong, then we have no moral authority to criticse the PAP for the same in the future. In fact, for those of them who now justifies Han and Ngerng, just what moral right do they have to condemn the PAP on giving its town councils contract to AIM in the past? Do not forget that granting that contract to AIM may well have been all legal under the law, but there are very few of us who would equate that with the morally right thing to do.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Clash Of CPF Protesters With MIWs / Crassloots This Sat 27 Sep 2014

Who is she?

Teo Ser Fuck's big sis....Teo Ser Lee
Proof that the whole family's fucked up.
Heard when married she was also fucking an angmo in the hotel line....some GM of Mandrain hotel if not wrong. The bitch is a slut!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The other view on the so-called trap

especially when that event is held by an organisation that has nothing to do with government and the ruling party

Are you absolutely sure?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Clash Of CPF Protesters With MIWs / Crassloots This Sat 27 Sep 2014

Teo Ser Fuck's big sis....Teo Ser Lee
Proof that the whole family's fucked up.
Heard when married she was also fucking an angmo in the hotel line....some GM of Mandrain hotel if not wrong. The bitch is a slut!

She's some kind of etiquette trainer now. :wink:

http://www.protocolacademy.com.sg/

foxy-slider-templat10.png

foxy-slider-news.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Talking cock. One no needs to be an angel to represent me......especially if it has to do with CPF issue.

It's childish to expect the other party to be holy, only then can criticize the wrong-doer. You hope lah, fucktard.

This is not 19th century.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some substitute words....

backward, birdbrained, defective, dim, dim-witted, dopey, dull, dumbbell, dumbo, dumdum, dummy, feeble-minded, gorked, half-witted, imbecile, lamebrained, mentally defective, moronic, numbskull, opaque, pinhead, retardo, simple-minded, slow, slow-witted, stupid, subnormal, yo-yo

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And what made these normal people think that they have special needs? Are these so call normal people retards themselves?
These retards live in the world of their own. They are like any other living creatures on earth. They can do whatever they want and deem fit. Why were they put on stage to perform by the "normal: people? For all you know, these retards' only need is to have those "normal" people getting the fuck out of their face and quit telling them what, when and how to do stuffs. :oIo:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have special needs when I see the peekture on the right. :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... that event is held by an organisation that has nothing to do with government and the ruling party ...
tis burger is a reatrd ...

he xpeks a conman 2 declare he/she is a conman 2 him ...

n org may b not of a kind ... but if ze ppl who running it r, dey wil make use of it 4 their purpose ... n retards stil believe dat dat org isnt ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retards are not allowed to vote?really?wouldn't PAP lose a significant portion of their supporters?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who ze f**k is ah jaclyn teo? ...

wat she say so important meh? ...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry but how come no comments on her large boobs...

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

Yes. And where did that get CSJ and his brave gang? Sued, jailed, bankrupted, and being called all kinds of names – ingrate, traitor, mole, loudhailer Chee, etc etc. And then the big flop in GE 2006. See how ungrateful Sinkies can be even when you risk all to fight for them?

Even to this day CSJ is still being called names. Just look at steffychun and leetahbar's posts.

So, when SDP decided to steer clear of civil activism and concentrate on policy papers and groundwork, the same naysayers switched tack and said, where's SDP now? Why so quiet? Why don't take a stand?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Sinkies are daft and most of them have special needs. Nothing much we can do.