• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Barbaric Retarded Opposition Supporting Morons harassing Special Needs Children

Disgusting behaviour by Teo and his mindless entourage. He should be utterly ashamed of himself.

you tiwt. there is nothing disgraceful. it's a protest not a farking pink dot event where you invite special needs pple like teo sh1t fark to go over to bond with human glue.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It was the ymca that taunted the protestors by shouting 'we love cpf' first

its sad to see when these so called grassroots people and charity organisations have been infiltrated and turned into a political tool for the PAP's amusement.....what business do they have "protesting" and shouting we love cpf?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It was the ymca that taunted the protestors by shouting 'we love cpf' first

one thing pple need to know is special needs skools only help those till they reach 17 and then it ended. they are left to their own device and demise to survive in the society.

that is only so much the special needs pple get. dont get deluded that this is a life time help cause by papzi propaganda.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Barbaric Retarded Opposition Supporting Morons harassing Special Needs Children

This is obviously an attempt by the PAP to sabo the return our CPF rally. So what have they achieved:confused:

The fact is Sporeans still want their CPF returned & it looks like the only way this will happen is when the PAP is defeated. This will become one of the main issues in the next GE. So if you want your savings you will have to vote for the oppositions :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

when they r defeated, they will send the tanks rolling into the street and you will find an empty vault the next day.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Crassloots heckled n harassed at #return my cpf# camp

Why so many MPs and ministar spoke up so fast on this issue and none of them spoke up for 87 yr old sinkie ah Mah who was cheated by prc pr tilll now?

coordinated terrorist attack

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Crassloots heckled n harassed at #return my cpf# camp

this is why the SillyDuck attended take selfie and mock special needs children............

426085_10202958931558485_6074764801534476750_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: National Parks v Han Hui Hui

just tell us how leh, iso of barking like a woman papdog!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the nparks director in the video.....he is a bureaucrat...he has experience negotiating with other powerful and important people and dealing with all sorts of characters be it rude and stupid or tough,intelligent,cunning opponents.....look at his manner,always speak in a calm and respectful manner,listen carefully to what ur opponent has to say and use ur intelligence and thought to come up with a appropriate response and outwit him or manipulate him,choose ur words carefully.be aware of ur image to others.....like a lawyer ur job is to convince people and the jury and the judge and how u do that is very important with ur words and ur body language......im not saying hes bill clinton level smooth talker and intellectual debater can convince terrorist or regime countries to release hostages.....but hes at least way better than that stupid malaysian bitch han hui hui no brains and only know how to bark like a dog.if these are the kind of leaders opposition has,sinkies are truly and well farked......how to fight against Goliaths like Lee Kuan Yew.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls lah. after issuing the approval you dont go and tell them it is cancelled. imagine pinkie to renege and tell USA the FTA is null and void. is this even professional? in any case, why allow the YMCA event to move schedule and clash with an existing event?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I approve your permit yesterday. I revoke your permit today?

Maybe should apply to himself when his BIGGER BOSS tells him I employed him yesterday, I am firng him today and the Boss can say I am reserving my rights!

This is what Sinkie had voted for and not waking up, shows that they deserved it. LoL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

stop making her a boogieman. at the moment it is the end of your CPF, which is worst. something you know like going down the cliff or something that may not happen?