• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you should buy more french cars!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
149ujb5.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their labour law is self destructing. French companies can never compete effectively against the others.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very bad reviews for this car. Stick with honda and toyota anytime. If want to buy continental cars, better to get luxury marques, at least you get the prestige with the problems. With Citroen, Volkswagen and the likes, you get no prestige but with the problems. These cars are cheap alternatives in europe for those who cant afford the luxury marques, only Sinkies buy these brands and think they are buying an atas brand. If can't afford luxury marques, better to get ford than these brands.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only afford cheap cars!!

Because I dun love for money.

Ford designs not as fun as this.

Top of the line fuel consumption is 3l/100km!!

Like Toyota Prius!!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only french car I know about is the Citroen Knew someone who owned one in the 70's, the Citroen Pallas. The model that looked like a frog http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_DS

The trouble with the car was that it was quite large & his wife didn't like driving it. However it had character. Other than it's odd shape, it had other unique features. To operate the car horn you had to press the end of the signal indicator lever.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah was centuries ago.

Exactly, I have to dig back decades for an example of someone I know buying a french car:smile: More common back then were Vauxhall, Morris Minor, Merc, Beamers, Jaguar,.... Nowadays French cars are still a rarity in Spore.