• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Power corrupts, and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Power corrupts, and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely

10687331_833303893380406_4205686318040330749_o.jpg

10687331_833303893380406_4205686318040330749_o.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one understands power better than old fart. And no world politician has been more absolutely corrupted.

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”-
"The Man and His Ideas, 1997"

“Who dares to tell me that my time is up? I’m on the J.P. Morgan board, the (French oil giant) Total board and a few other boards. When they reappointed me, I told them,’Look, the moment I’m slipping, please tell me. I’m already 80-plus’”- The Straits Times, 22 Jan 2011

“If you are polite to me, I’m polite to you but I’ll demolish your policy. It is the job of every government to do that if you want to stay in power.” - The Straits Times, 22 Jan 2011

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merrrily I say unto peasants
Repeat telecast as prelude
Number One something has happened already
Don't act blur and pretend to be incorruptible

[video=youtube;er3EfsbIfAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er3EfsbIfAY[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck sinkies also very polite to old fart....they'll rather patiently wait for him to die rather than vote him out

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merrily I confess to having taken part in this experiment
At Stanford University as the nasty barbaric prison guard
Because of this experience I have lost all faith in humanity
I mean all regardless of race language religion or Sinkieness

[video=youtube;y-mDhg09pcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-mDhg09pcw[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not deny that I have the capability
Given the right situation
Of becoming that character once again
Want to give me absolute power?

[video=youtube;STmIhYAv5y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STmIhYAv5y0[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck sinkies also very polite to old fart....they'll rather patiently wait for him to die rather than vote him out

This is not really true. The truth is because there were no credible oppo leaders capable of surpassing LKY in swaying the sinkies to opt for an alternative Govt...until LKY went into retirement. By then, WP in Hougang managed to convince sinkies that defeating papees is not an invincible task. All it takes is for more capable sinkies to come forward to join oppo parties and challenge the papees.

It started in GE2011 with the first fall of the Aljunied GRC and will continue as well in GE2016. The final collapse of the papees is inevitable in the future and LKY might die of seizure if he were still alive to see papees getting booted out of the Govt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not really true. The truth is because there were no credible oppo leaders capable of surpassing LKY in swaying the sinkies to opt for an alternative Govt...until LKY went into retirement. By then, WP in Hougang managed to convince sinkies that defeating papees is not an invincible task. All it takes is for more capable sinkies to come forward to join oppo parties and challenge the papees.

It started in GE2011 with the first fall of the Aljunied GRC and will continue as well in GE2016. The final collapse of the papees is inevitable in the future and LKY might die of seizure if he were still alive to see papees getting booted out of the Govt.

Another gun carriage funeral procession at the Istana... huat ah! :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Repeat telecast of something I oredi posted before
Tyrant will get his coveted gun carriage procession
Sinkies always had and still have ability to resist
Chose not to and thus get Gahbrament they deserve
Must be early upgrader who wrote Star Trek script
Ang mor not interested in insignificant Lee Kuan

[video=youtube;WI4WLHZNFmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4WLHZNFmo[/video]