• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Zoo Polar Bear Full of Algae - Victim of Cost Cutting + Insatiable FAP Greed?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if Inuka was born in Singapore, if he is in his prime years but not making profits for the zoo like the foreign pandas, we should cease expenses and let him die a slow death. If he is not happy, he can always swim to first world zoos like Australia. Nobody is stopping him.

The zoo not enclosed meh?

Who told you inuka born in sg like the sinkie you?
It came with its foreign talent mum but when it became sg citizen, it got abused and discarded when it outlive its usefulness.
Inuka can be your fate when you are old. Other PRs, take a close look at Inuka before you convert to sg citizens :biggrin:

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just did a search, inuka sibeh suay, is a local born sinkie though its parents are fts. No wonder grow mouldy also no authorities care.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuka

Still, PRs, take a look at the polar bear before you convert to sg citizens and make your children one :biggrin:

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just did a search, inuka sibeh suay, is a local born sinkie though its parents are fts. No wonder grow mouldy also no authorities care.

Still, PRs, take a look at the polar bear before you convert to sg citizens and make your children one :biggrin:

Now you know why sons of FT run road no serve NS? It's elementary, my dear SgGoneWrong. Don't blame them for being clear-sighted.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening to this bear is similar to what is going on with the pioneer generation. When we were young we were useful working units & now that we are old & worn out, we are being discarded for newer & cheaper FT.

What is different is that we can control our environment e.g. hold the PAP accountable. I think with all the problems being caused by LHL even the 60% are waking up to this reality & that there must be change.

But first the Sinkie got to find what happened to their BALLS before thinking how to hold the PAP accountable.

Did they remove the Polar bears balls too before putting it in their 'star attraction' zoo? LoL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those tom dick and harry cannot go direct to USA , EU or Australia.
So they convert to sg passport and immediately make plans to go to USA , EU or Australia.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come a Polar bear can attract so much attention in this thread? :confused:

Maybe it is because we can sympathise with the plight of this bear.

It is local born. Now that it is old & sick, it is being neglected without proper health care. It cannot run road for greener pastures stuck on this island like so many other seniors.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those tom dick and harry cannot go direct to USA , EU or Australia.
So they convert to sg passport and immediately make plans to go to USA , EU or Australia.

Is it only fake talents have to come sg first as a springboard to those western countries?
I know many ah nehs in Australia direct from India/ Sri Lanka. Some very atas, even studied in UK before.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is local born. Now that it is old & sick, it is being neglected without proper health care. It cannot run road for greener pastures stuck on this island like so many other seniors.

That's why all the while I advocate for dual citizenships for sinkies so that we have more options and not be punished by pap when we outlive our usefulness in sinkieland.
Those 3rd world people are keeping or can covert back to their citizenships when enough is enough for them in sg. Whereas for us, we are basically stuffed up in sinkieland with no way out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not to mention its job kena replaced by 2 FTs panda feted by PM Lee

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why all the while I advocate for dual citizenships for sinkies so that we have more options and not be punished by pap when we outlive our usefulness in sinkieland.
Those 3rd world people are keeping or can covert back to their citizenships when enough is enough for them in sg. Whereas for us, we are basically stuffed up in sinkieland with no way out.

Alamak! You want those Malaysian scumbags to vote in the PAP every election until they migrate?

If you r sinkie, just give up your pink ic lah. So difficult meh? You really think singapore property prices can only go up?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! You want those Malaysian scumbags to vote in the PAP every election until they migrate?

If you r sinkie, just give up your pink ic lah. So difficult meh? You really think singapore property prices can only go up?

Why should I give up my pink ic?
I want to be like the fts, keep my ic and have another citizenship. It's fairness that all sinkies can have options like foreigners in sg.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I give up my pink ic?
I want to be like the fts, keep my ic and have another citizenship. It's fairness that all sinkies can have options like foreigners in sg.

That's not going to happen due to NS.

In fact, the FTs who raised kids here are already thinking of leaving Sinkieland before enlistment arrives.

Please don't say I am making up stories... I tell the plain facts and I have proof.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...256495.-2207520000.1411639309.&type=3&theater

1528459_10151831679556496_1398506208_n.jpg

5eQRV6X.png

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and go where?if u know another country that will treat u better,why even stay in SG in the first place?PAP knows if they grant us dual citizenship,most young sinkie will pack up in a heartbeat and move elsewhere.fuck if it was me i would spend the rest of my natural life in australia or somewhere and just come back and visit SG occasionally so i can see what kind of shithole it has devolved into.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
the polar bear better die soon..... so it's paw and gall can be fed to the old fart to make him live one or two month longer.

Same like all sinkies. Die already also must HOTA your eyes, organs and other spare parts, let nothing go to waste. Indeed, the PAP's greed knows no bounds.