• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singaporean

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singapore

U have to compare asian countries with asian countries. HKG had HSBC bank, Taiwan has Acer computer, Korea has Samsung, etc. Singapore has shit.

Singapore has Hyflux.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singapore

This CEO should stop complaining. A true leader do not judge his workers, he groom them from the ground up and instil values irregardless of whether they are lazy or zero experience

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

He cannot even succeed in own country want to talk big. Is it entrepreneurship if you increase profit by cutting pay? Monkey solution that only countries without minimum wage can implement. And how much does his wonderful company make exactly? Is it even in the top 10 SMEs? If not why is his comment worth anything?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach

What Warren Buffet? -cannot even smell Peter Lim.
What worries me is the people gullible enough to pay to attend his talks -no different from the 60%?

to be fair he won a share trading contest when he was young (not with real money).
then realised he couldn't hack it in the real world.
So this is all he could do.... That one fluke achievement is all he needs as reference.
Now he goes around berating sinkees aren't good enough.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

icvu8dFmNUmZf.gif

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to US and ask anyone whether they heard of Hyflux.

Yes but that's about the best we have and even PAP not supporting it to grow Hyflux to a size where ppl in the US would recognize it, the bloody recent Newater plant at Changi now awarded to China company thinly disguised as a JV with UE, this will further impede Hyflux's growth.

What else is new?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who needs to run a company to teach people how to trade in stocks is a joker.

If you are so good, then u can just invest yourself and make money directly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes but that's about the best we have and even PAP not supporting it to grow Hyflux to a size where ppl in the US would recognize it, the bloody recent Newater plant at Changi now awarded to China company thinly disguised as a JV with UE, this will further impede Hyflux's growth.

What else is new?

PAP will not support Hyflux because they cannot own or control the company. Olivia Lum holds the most shares and is controlling shareholder even though its publicly listed company. And Olivia is not that "in" with the PAP establishment as far as I can see. Usually, the PAP like to give lavish awards to their cronies, but to my knowledge she has non. Other than a NMP role some time back, she is not a por lumpar as far as I can see. She only has one ex PAP shit head on her BOD, ie You Fuck Yishun. If she populated her BOD with PAP cronies maybe she can win more business from the govt. But she is an interesting study with the other CEO Whore Jinx. Both have an engineering background. But one open her legs for the PM, and the other started Hyflux with $20K and grew it into a $700 million plus business. The other started with XXX $ billions in Temasek and proceeded to lose another XX billion $ taxpayer money. I ask u which one should have been CEO of Temasek? The wrong one obviously, and yet the PAP will tell u they use merit to determine who was most capable to run Temasek, right.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

lets face the truth,when the government has to set up a national government official website to try to solve job discrimination and wayang that companies are even remotely interested in hiring sinkies....thats when u know SINgaporeans are FUCKED.FUCKED,DOUBLE FUCKED,FISTED,ANAL FISTED,BUKAKKED,RIMJOBBED,RUSTY TROMBONED,DEEPTHROATED.

WTF is a rusty tromboned?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both have an engineering background. But one open her legs for the PM, and the other started Hyflux with $20K and grew it into a $700 million plus business. The other started with XXX $ billions in Temasek and proceeded to lose another XX billion $ taxpayer money. I ask u which one should have been CEO of Temasek? The wrong one obviously, and yet the PAP will tell u they use merit to determine who was most capable to run Temasek, right.

Good observation, I agree.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should Singapore bosses pay an employee beyond their economic worth?

beri the good question....why should sinkies our ministers beyond their economic worth..? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore workers, exploited like no other!

Recently I chance upon an old cadre from the trade union days at a hospital in his dying days, when I went there to visit a friend. Knew him, way back, when he was fighting for the rights of the workers, until C.U.N.T., clipped the wings of these comrades. From then on, those joining the unions were just there for the 'song & dance'....& the COMRADES are all in their pockets.

These are the unsung heroes, the comrades who fought, tooth & nail for our workers sustenance...unlike any of these today...& many I believed are gone & buried....

SINgapore workers, deserved to be exploited, f#$$ked by their own employers & the government....:rolleyes:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's look like MLM co. trying to hoodwink employees and sinkie, still can talk big here.

He cannot even succeed in own country want to talk big. Is it entrepreneurship if you increase profit by cutting pay? Monkey solution that only countries without minimum wage can implement. And how much does his wonderful company make exactly? Is it even in the top 10 SMEs? If not why is his comment worth anything?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because you guy compare me and HC.害死我.

What else is new?