• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Spin - You are rich

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No lah, cannot like that say lah. Their money is their money. Good or poor management has nothing to do with it. 55yrs old get back everything means everything.

I agree wholeheartedly provided they sign a waiver absolving the government of any blame should they end up destitute on the streets.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree wholeheartedly provided they sign a waiver absolving the government of any blame should they end up destitute on the streets.

The folks out are there are more than willing to sign on it. The gabernment dare to come up with this waiver or not?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The folks out are there are more than willing to sign on it. The gabernment dare to come up with this waiver or not?

I've written to my MP encouraging them to implement a waiver scheme. It will teach ordinary Singaporeans a lesson should they end up starving and homeless.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've written to my MP encouraging them to implement a waiver scheme. It will teach ordinary Singaporeans a lesson should they end up starving and homeless.

Many jobs Sinkies don't want to do right? We will have this group of people filling them up after they finished spending their monies.
Solve the labour issue this cuntry is facing right now and in future.

RudiGarcia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did u get the reply from him that "your ass have to be in sg before i can entertain u?"

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that many Singaporeans can retire in comfort proves beyond doubt that a strong economy, the abundance of jobs and asset enhancement combine to make Singaporeans one of the luckiest people on earth.

You are like the kwailos looking from afar ...forming conclusions based on half-based info spinned out by the PAP propaganda machine. 'Many sinkees can retire in comfort' - if that is true, the CPF would not be an issue lah.

In fact there has been a surge of arrivals of retired Sinkies in their mid 40s who have cashed out and are retiring in NZ. I just met a whole group of them at a recent get together. A number of them told me that others in their cohort are planning to do the same.
Those who left are the ones who see the problems ahead in their retirement years ...they wouldn't have enough for retirement. And they are the higher earning ones.
The majority of sinkees are living off $1700 take-home pay. Wonderful life?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular opinion in this forum, it looks like the PAP is doing an excellent job after all.

Oh yeah.

[h=1]Property prices: London ranked the world's most expensive city[/h][h=2]London has overtaken Hong Kong as the priciest place in which to live and work[/h]
london-city_2878263b.jpg
Multinationals coming in to land in London may think twice as real estate costs continue to rise, making the UK capital the most expensive city in the world to relocate employees.

By Anna White, Property correspondent

11:23AM BST 23 Sep 2014
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1410989646.html#_=1411555104279&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&screen_name=twinwag&show_count=true&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 158px; height: 20px;"></iframe>
comments.gif
39 Comments

London is now the world’s most expensive city for companies to locate employees, overtaking the previous leader, Hong Kong, which had topped the ranking for five years.

This will fuel fears that multinational companies looking to set up home in London could be deterred by rising relocation and property costs, driven by the strong pound.

Falling residential rates and a weakening currency in Hong Kong steadied property prices while London real estate costs grew by 10.6pc in the first six months of the year - according to new research from the property group, Savills.

This makes London the most expensive world city in which to accommodate staff, at US$121,000 per employee per year, or £73,800.

The index measures the total costs per employee of renting, living and working in 12 world cities. It takes into account office costs, taxes and fluctuating exchange rates.

Despite its climb in the rankings – from 5th to 1st place since 2008 - London is still shy of the accommodation costs record, set by Hong Kong in 2011 at US$128,000 a year.

New York and Paris are among the four leading cities, where the combined costs of renting residential and office space top US$100,000 per employee per year.

<iframe width="100%" height="420" src="http://cloud.highcharts.com/embed/ejokeh" style="border-width: 0px;"></iframe>

“London is not substantially ahead of its nearest rival - Paris - and therefore this is a symptom of success rather than a problem for London's competitiveness,” says Yolande Barnes, director at Savills.

“The lower level of price growth [this year] means that currency fluctuations have produced some of the biggest changes in our rankings. For multinationals looking at their local costs, it is this which is likely to exercise them more than property markets over the next year.”

She continued to say that for investors into London, the increase in rental yields showed the sustainability of house prices.

However, the average house price in London has now hit £500,000, stretching the city's affordability for workers.

Only yesterday the sale of 18 super-prime apartments by British Landbroke the record for the most expensive flats ever sold in Mayfair, at an average of £11.6m each - £210m collectively.