• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh are the best!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;DZrjXSsfxMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ[/video]

The first world go for educated style of inventing and doing business, solving day to day problems with their products.

CHINKY SHIT
You never see them put gold bars at the steps to their building to show off how rich you are, like those 3rd world low class chinks shit.

127008498_14111681125691n.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spray and no need for car wipers or need to clean windows anymore. Very good. Safety wise, good for drivers in drenching rain, like rain-x.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the things we use daily invented by Angmohs what...............

Angmohs can do well without the world...................the world can't do without Angmohs.............

nobody would be affected if all Ah Nehs, Banglas and Pakistanis were to ''disappear''..............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the things we use daily invented by Angmohs what...............

Angmohs can do well without the world...................the world can't do without Angmohs.............

nobody would be affected if all Ah Nehs, Banglas and Pakistanis were to ''disappear''..............

i like this and please stop putting chinese with these shit skins.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My company is dealing with some hydrophobic additives (US product) but what's shown in this video is light years ahead. Will have to let my colleagues know about this.

And yet there are people out there who wish for the destruction of the US of A. To all who are in this group, please come out with some products to raise our quality of lives before you proceed to accomplish this destruction.

Good luck.

Cheers!

The first world go for educated style of inventing and doing business, solving day to day problems with their products.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could they do such a thing when there are millions going hungry in China everyday?

I doubt those are real gold bars. They're used to decorate the outside of a goldsmith shop.

Tiongs like to haolian their newly found wealth (财大气粗), at least most Sinkies have the decorum and prudence to conceal their wealth.

That's why people such as Chen Guangbiao exists.