• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A 21-year-old Florida woman spent $20,000 for a third breast to be "unattractive to

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<header id="a-headers"> Florida woman has surgery to add third breast to make herself 'unatttractive to men'

Jasmine Tridevil, 21, spent $20,000 for the plastic surgery, she told an Orlando radio station. 'To me it just feels like another boob,' she says. 'The only difference is the nipple, that doesn't feel like the other ones.'

BY David Boroff
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:21 AM

• A
  • A
  • A
</header>
10K​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
128​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

77​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<dl><dt>Share this URL</dt><dd>
</dd></dl>

<figure class="a-image h">
jasmine-tridevil.jpg
Jasmine Tridevil/via Facebook Jasmine Tridevil had surgery to add a third breast because she does not want to date. </figure>
One of these things is not like the others.
A 21-year-old Florida woman says she spent $20,000 for a third breast to make herself "unatttractive to men."
The admittedly "crazy" massage therapist, who goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil, told an Orlando radio station in a bizarre interview that she had the plastic surgery because she doesn't want to date anymore.

<figure class="a-image v">
breast23n-1-web.jpg
Jasmine Tridevil/via Facebook Tridevil, 21, hopes to get a reality show on MTV. </figure>

"Well I am crazy," she told the "The News Junkie" show last week. "Crazy people don't know they are crazy, so technically since I know I'm crazy I'm not crazy."
She said she had to see countless doctors before finding one who would do the surgery. The procedure cost $20,000, she told the radio station.
Tridevil has aspirations to be a reality star, and hopes to get a show on MTV.
When asked about her new addition, she told the station that "to me it just feels like another boob. The only difference is the nipple, that doesn't feel like the other ones."
Her parents, though, apparently did not take the news in stride.
"I told my mom on camera," she told the station. "(She) ran out the door."
[email protected]
USING MOBILE? CLICK FOR VIDEO

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7t7XPYBad5o" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="420" frameborder="0"></iframe>

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A 21-year-old Florida woman spent $20,000 for a third breast to be "unattractive

Watch too much 'Total Recall'!