• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

A real life drama that is suitable for the TV screens.. This scumbag Ah Tiong couple managed to live a life of luxury for a number of years now through deceit.. Game over for them now..

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Persistence and insistence kenna spin until construed as "harass".......wtf:confused::confused::confused:

QUOTE=bakkuttay;2008386]PAP supporter: Don’t harass MP Intan

.............[/QUOTE]

skcusanihc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun worry. One more of the same kind coming.

20110323.171116_22mar_newpap2.jpg

who is that? another grassroots volunteer?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Latest news is that the old lady's lawyers just held a press conference and the old lady had made a new LPA and will. Looks like Yang Yin's role is "game over" liao. But he's also very smart to have realized that he will be cornered and therefore, asked his wife to siphon all that he has back to China first.

so no trialthen.? pity, would have loved to hear what YY who spilled

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

The WP MP also chao lor when his extra marital affairs is discovered.

Persistence and insistence kenna spin until construed as "harass".......wtf:confused::confused::confused:

QUOTE=bakkuttay;2008386]PAP supporter: Don’t harass MP Intan

[/QUOTE]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's nothing more than a backdoor ethnic minority GRC member who was roped in to make up the numbers.

And she's a cowardly, lying piece of shit scum. :cool:

i m not concern with her unprofessional ethnic.. i m more concerned if this carries into her medical works where lives r involved.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem? ...
tis 1 she learn from her boss ah loon la ...

ah loon weneva problems arise, wil go hide ... wen problem over oredi, wil cum out n say letz mov on ...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ifthis is true, the bank will be opened for a law suit as it fails to respect n exercise due diligence with so much mistakes in the application. wonder which insurer is this.. i may need to withdraw from eldercare or whatfarkmandatorycare.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

The WP MP also chao lor when his extra marital affairs is discovered.
[/QUOTE]
which is why that WP MP was sacked by his party and we expect PAP to live up to that standard set by WP on this issue. Intan needs to come out to clear the matter and return any money donated to the grassroots or PAP by that tiong cheat back to the poor lady.

i am very disappointed that PAP and Intan have choose to maintain total silence in hope of sweeping every dirt under the carpet

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Intan Please Resign

But if its this intan, GE2016, ”Intan 你完蛋”!。

I am surprised Hamas Goh Meng is so silent. If she were to be a WP MP, his long essays of disapproval and solemn advices would have pop-up from his blog, facebook and sbf very fast. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is simply following the party line of welcoming, accommodating and helping foreign talent to the fullest .
As a GRC all the MP's there should share responsibility including -Lee Hsien Loong, Inderjit Singh, Seng Han Thong, Yeo Guat Kwang and , Ang Hin Kee.

LKY has already set the tone saying that the alternative to immigrants is economic stagnation and worse, there'll be "nobody to look after our old people that are around .Guess this PRC has created a lot of "economic activities " while "looking after " one of our old.
COLLATERAL DAMAGE or it cannot be helped?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I cannot help it whenever I see the name Intan I'll think it's a name of an animal like a sow or something. You guys have the same feeling?