• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

When the media asked her why she has gone into “internet hiding” she said she doesn’t know what this means and that her facebook admins are the ones deleting comments, not her.​

Of course its not her fault. Get some admins with intergrity

Last edited by a moderator:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Friday, Sep 26, 2014
st-366.png

ST_20140926_INTAN26_692153e.jpg

Dr Intan says Madam Chung had approached her to write a letter of appeal for Mr Yang's PR application.
-- PHOTO: BH FILE -

Member of Parliament Intan Azura Mokhtar said yesterday that she did write a letter of appeal regarding Mr Yang Yin's application for permanent residency (PR) here. But she did so only at the behest of Madam Chung Khin Chun. Questions had been raised over the former China tour guide's role in the Jalan Kayu Neighbourhood Committee, after pictures of him at various grassroots activities surfaced online. The People's Association confirmed that he had been a member of the neighbourhood committee since July 5 last year but resigned on Sept 8 this year. Dr Intan, who is an MP in Ang Mo Kio GRC and adviser to the committee, said she did not know Mr Yang personally. She recalls meeting him only when he was participating in a cooking activity. She does remember the time Madam Chung approached her. "She first came to see me and sought my help in May 2011... for her grandson," said Dr Intan. "This is what she told me and I referred Madam Chung's request to the authorities." She said she responded only because Madam Chung was "a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean". "If Mr Yang had come to me, I wouldn't be able to help him because he's not a Singaporean," she said. "What I would have told him is that you probably can apply for PR to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority directly." Dr Intan also said she later received a piece of "feedback" on Mr Yang. She did not reveal the nature of the feedback as there are ongoing court proceedings concerning Mr Yang, but said it was forwarded to the authorities the same day. Dr Intan also explained why she had initially referred to Mr Yang as a grassroots "leader", when asked about him two weeks ago. She said she considers all grassroots volunteers "grassroots leaders", reiterating that Mr Yang "did not hold a key position... he was just an ordinary member". In recent days, Dr Intan's Facebook page has been inundated with questions about Mr Yang. Some claimed that she had gone into "Internet hiding" by not addressing the questions and making her Facebook page private. When asked if comments about Mr Yang had been deleted from her Facebook page, she said the staff administering the site may have done so and she does not know what "Internet hiding" is. Dr Intan also made it clear that only citizens and PRs can join the grassroots, although others can help out as ad-hoc volunteers. When asked if taking part in these ad-hoc activities can help in an application for permanent residency, she said that was up to the immigration authorities. When contacted last night, Madam Chung said she remembered seeing Dr Intan "a few years ago", but could not recall what was discussed. In response to queries from The Straits Times, the ICA made it clear that volunteering in grassroots organisations is not part of its criteria when assessing applications for PR and citizenship. It said: “Applications for Singapore Permanent Residence or Singapore Citizenship (SC) are evaluated on a range of factors including family ties, qualifications, income and length of stay in Singapore. While volunteering in community service such as with PA grassroots organisations had been suggested as a possible criterion, it has not been part of ICA’s criteria when assessing SC or SPR applications. Each application will be assessed on its own merits." The ICA also added: "Individuals who provide false information in their applications for immigration facilities will be dealt with firmly under the law. In addition, they will have their immigration facilities cancelled or revoked.” - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...now-yang-yin-personally-#sthash.iQ7jezaO.dpuf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When the media asked her why she has gone into “internet hiding” she said she doesn’t know what this means and that her facebook admins are the ones deleting comments, not her.​

So is this what happens when you submit to Allah every fucking Friday at your fucking mosque.

Today is Friday, so what will she say to Allah.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tussle over $40 million assets: Widow breaks her silence, wants full control of assets back

ST_20140926_YANG26UUO8_691435e.jpg

When Madam Chung Khin Chun (above) was asked about her relationship with former tour guide Yang Yin yesterday, she said she could not remember much of what happened before. She admits to being dismayed at seeing all the media reports on her case and hopes the matter can be resolved soon.
-- ST PHOTO: TOH YONG CHUAN

Madam Chung Khin Chun, the wealthy widow at the heart of the saga involving a former China tour guide, has finally broken her silence. The 87-year-old told The Straits Times yesterday that she now wants back full control of her assets worth an estimated $40 million. This was why she applied to the Office of the Public Guardian to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) she gave Mr Yang Yin in 2012. Her lawyer announced this development at a press conference on Tuesday. Madam Chung, whose husband, Dr Chou Sip King, died in 2007, has no children. The saga has generated considerable public interest since it was first reported on Sept 3. The day before, her niece Hedy Mok forced Mr Yang's wife and two children out of her aunt's sprawling $30 million bungalow in Gerald Crescent, where they had been living for the last year. Mr Yang, who was overseas at the time, had moved in with Madam Chung in 2009, a year after acting as her private tour guide during a holiday in China. Since then, it has been revealed that Ms Mok has started court proceedings to strip Mr Yang of the 2012 LPA, after accusing him of manipulating her aunt. She is also suing him for breaching his duty as a guardian under the LPA. When Madam Chung was asked about her relationship with Mr Yang yesterday, she said she could not remember much of what happened before. It is believed that in 2010, she willed her assets to the man. She was diagnosed with dementia this year, but a psychiatric assessment last week found that she has the mental capacity to revoke the LPA. These days, Madam Chung, a retired physiotherapist who ran her own clinic at People's Park, wakes up at 5am and then reads the papers. She admitted to being dismayed at seeing all the reports on her case. "I don't like it." She also said she misses her Gerald Crescent bungalow, where she had been living since the 1960s - especially the large garden and the swimming pool where she used to swim every day. She hoped the issues would be resolved - "the sooner, the better". Meanwhile, Mr Yang, who last week was arrested for suspected criminal breach of trust, has told Chinese evening daily Shin Min Daily News that he will release a public statement soon. [email protected]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

On 8 September, PAP MP Intan was quoted as saying Yang “doesn’t hold a position” in grassroots. However, it has now been confirmed that Yang was an “Integration and Naturalization Champion as well as a member of the Jalan Kayu Neighbourhood committee”.

So, this papee MP lied through her teeth. Now, it is going to be difficult for LKY to claim that papee MPs are honourable and not liars.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

So is this what happens when you submit to Allah every fucking Friday at your fucking mosque.

Hey, buddy. The mosque is a place of worship and should not be condemned for what she had done. It has got nothing to do with this lying papee MP.

She may pray to Allah today but the Allah may just walk away when she starts to pray.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Yang Yin's moron father and mother told wanbao reporters the house they are staying in hangzhou was bought by them. The bitch wife Weng Yandao declared during interview with wanbao she will sell the house to fight the court case. Did she first consult the in-laws who said they are the owners? Who is the real owner?

The old lady is now lucid enough to demand revocation of the LPA and the court will grant her wish. Why the need to fight for the assets which do not belong to the Yang shit?

He got the LPA through deceit and fraud. If he could lie to get the PR, what else that he would not lie and con to get it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hey, buddy. The mosque is a place of worship and should not be condemned for what she had done. It has got nothing to do with this lying papee MP.

She may pray to Allah today but the Allah may just walk away when she starts to pray.

That is you and not me. Your type of muslim shit are all hypocrite. One side pray to mosque and the other side doing shit. then pray for fuck..if mosque is useless, why have it? Your type of people are so into your mosque and Allah shit.............. so any action by your type of people will of course link to mosque and Allah.

When people insult your religion, you bunch of losers can go all out and use law enforcement on them but when your type of muslim losers do shit like telling lies, then people cannot link this behaviour to your fucking mosque and your fucking Allah?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Litigation lawyer always will ask his client to sue even though the lawyer knows the client has no chance to win because head, he wins, tail he also wins.

The client is just a sucker and the lawyer knows the judge is no sucker. For the sake of his lavish lifestyle, the lawyer sees nothing but money.
There are plenty suckers around willing to pay their lawyers of of their own choice

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is that why the silence was broken to coincide with fri?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Turtle MP came out from her shell...

On how she came to write that letter of appeal for Mr Yang’s PR application, Dr Intan said she did so only after she was approached by Mdm Chung in May 2011 on behalf of “her grandson.”

“This is what she told me,” apparently referring to Mdm Chung describing Mr Yang as her grandson, “and I referred Mdm Chung’s request to the authorities.”

Dr Intan said she obliged Mdm Chung’s request because Mdm Chung was “a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean.”

So basically what this retard is saying is that she was so stupid as to not wonder why an 87 year old citizen of singapore who has lived in singapore her whole life would have a PRC grandson? Logic dictates that since Madam Chung is a Singaporean, than it follows that her sons and daughters are also singaporeans by birth right. Even if one of them married a PRC citizen and had a son, that son would also automatically qualify to be a citizen of singapore, and would have to register by age 12 for NS. So, the fact that this "grandson" is a non Singaporean in PRC means he siam NS. hence, should she be writing a letter to ICA to support a deserter of NS? Also, if this Yang guy was really the grandson, she should have just ask Madam Chung which children of her does he belong to, and they should than submit proof to the ICA that he is their child and sponsor him that way.

I cannot believe that she is so stupid as not to know the above. If she is, I would hope that NTU take back their doctoral degree from her. this kind of alumni really make the school look bad. That they would actually award a doctoral degree to someone with an IQ of 50. More likely she is not that stupid. Madam Chung is a rich woman and this Yang guy had her under his spell. The likely story is that Mokhtar the Fucktar took money from madam Chung to write this letter for her. Just ask her how much she took. CPIB got balls to check or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CPIB got balls to check or not?

If you ask Dr.M across the causeway....he will tell you...that is their nature!...ha ha ha.....you better have proof that, she has her hand in the 'till'...or else it will be a case of defamation...

Anyway...these MIW's are best at tai chi & have reflector that deflect....'airlek'...the Malay word!..ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you ask Dr.M across the causeway....he will tell you...that is their nature!...ha ha ha.....you better have proof that, she has her hand in the 'till'...or else it will be a case of defamation...

Anyway...these MIW's are best at tai chi & have reflector that deflect....'airlek'...the Malay word!..ha ha ha

U yourself answered your own question. Its in the malay nature to be lazy and easy going. Now an 87 year old woman approaches a malay MP to write a letter to ICA for her grandson. This unmotivated malay was so diligent to draft, type and send the letter to ICA under her own name and stationary. And u seriously think she works so hard? Madam Chung slipped her a few bucks. That's how malays across the causeway operate, is it any different here?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U yourself answered your own question. Its in the malay nature to be lazy and easy going. Now an 87 year old woman approaches a malay MP to write a letter to ICA for her grandson. This unmotivated malay was so diligent to draft, type and send the letter to ICA under her own name and stationary. And u seriously think she works so hard? Madam Chung slipped her a few bucks. That's how malays across the causeway operate, is it any different here?

You do not get the drift....& to pin the tail on the donkey....you got to have a visible target, & not blind folded....THEY WILL SHOUT & SAY..."PROOF", but the rest you & I know already...but how to PROOF?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next election just vote out this malay cheebye. If pinky loses with her then too bad. Hope Yang Yin gets away unscathed and gets to keep the millions stolen.