• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Turtle MP came out from her shell...

Lies and more lies.

I do not think any Sinkie somemore an ordinary Sinkie like Mdm Chung ( having only old money holed up in an estate) can 'demand' an appeal letter to be written on her behalf to appeal not for some issue of herself but for another third party.

Come on, Intan if you had made a BAD judgement call to push for a crook to get PR status, don't push this on to another person for the blame.

It would lame to just act blur. If you want the public lime light to be a public figure.

Have the moral courage and soul to face the public call for answers even if the answers do not place you in the limelight of praise.

Pride

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha, it's damn funny, taichi zhang san feng again, song boh fellow Sinkies.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal

On how she came to write that letter of appeal for Mr Yang’s PR application, Dr Intan said she did so only after she was approached by Mdm Chung in May 2011 on behalf of “her grandson.”

“This is what she told me,” apparently referring to Mdm Chung describing Mr Yang as her grandson, “and I referred Mdm Chung’s request to the authorities.”

Dr Intan said she obliged Mdm Chung’s request because Mdm Chung was “a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean.”

That means she just blindly put her signature on the appeal without considering the merit of the case.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

So is this what happens when you submit to Allah every fucking Friday at your fucking mosque.

Today is Friday, so what will she say to Allah.

Probably.. Allah sorry I lied.

I had to. As I join a fucking lying squad, greedy for glory and money but would push all blame that fall into their own shit hole when they had stepped on it.

But no fear lah. Cos I know, if I tail coat onto that Loong squad, I would extend my $15,000 per month pay check for another 5 years after 2016

Hopefully.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“This is what she told me,” apparently referring to Mdm Chung describing Mr Yang as her grandson, “and I referred Mdm Chung’s request to the authorities.”

Intan doesn't know the difference between a godson and a grandson. How thick is she really? :rolleyes:

She's a MP? You must be kidding. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That means she just blindly put her signature on the appeal without considering the merit of the case.

Notice that is says "write that letter of appeal". so its not a form that u just fill out and put your signature on. It has to be drafted, and than typed for her to sign. So, a considerable amount of time was spend on it. she has to justify the appeal after all.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Intan doesn't know the difference between a godson and a grandson. How thick is she really? :rolleyes:

She's a MP? You must be kidding. :rolleyes:

She is - as outlined by the points earlier in this thread.

Wonder how her students (teachers) in NIE feel about having such an idiotic lecturer/non-thinking MP and armed with a doctorate no less.

But then again, such is the quality of WIW - Women in White in the PAP

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His lawyers already gave him wrong advices. Appealing against the revocation of LPA sure lose 100%! :biggrin:
unethical ones will want the case to prolong as long as possible so that get keep getting paid.....
and if anyone wanna complain about them, they will jsut cover their FOOking backside, by saying they were following client instrcutions

these sort of lawyers who earn their money in this way WILL burn in hell

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

clearly this intan bitch trying to act clueless n shift her fault away.
but what new...
pap has always been doing this.
do wrong already...die die don't admit mean you r not wrong.
This cowardly behaviour of a tyrant.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you worked with Malay before, you should know their standard of work. Normally, little effort and do just to get it over.

I guess, no matter at what level, the standard of work is the same.

Want them to do a better job? Do it yourself.

On how she came to write that letter of appeal for Mr Yang’s PR application, Dr Intan said she did so only after she was approached by Mdm Chung in May 2011 on behalf of “her grandson.”

Last edited by a moderator:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

What she claimed must have been instructed by some politically astute advisers. The mean aim here is to

1. Confuse the public the difference between grassroots volunteers and grassroots leaders
2. Distance herself from that Tiong cheat by claiming she don't know him.
3. Minimize the damage by claiming that she is only acting on the instruction of the old lady.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is you and not me. Your type of muslim shit are all hypocrite. One side pray to mosque and the other side doing shit. then pray for fuck..if mosque is useless, why have it? Your type of people are so into your mosque and Allah shit.............. so any action by your type of people will of course link to mosque and Allah.

When people insult your religion, you bunch of losers can go all out and use law enforcement on them but when your type of muslim losers do shit like telling lies, then people cannot link this behaviour to your fucking mosque and your fucking Allah?

why don't you just fuck off to your mosque

mat loser
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

U yourself answered your own question. Its in the malay nature to be lazy and easy going. Now an 87 year old woman approaches a malay MP to write a letter to ICA for her grandson. This unmotivated malay was so diligent to draft, type and send the letter to ICA under her own name and stationary. And u seriously think she works so hard? Madam Chung slipped her a few bucks. That's how malays across the causeway operate, is it any different here?

and this rich mdm chung did not bring along her grandson who was not introduced to In Azura and hence she did not know him personally even though she has taken photos with him and he is on the list as member...
either she is stupid or a liar but I believe it is both!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

What she claimed must have been instructed by some politically astute advisers. The mean aim here is to

1. Confuse the public the difference between grassroots volunteers and grassroots leaders
3. Minimize the damage by claiming that she is only acting on the instruction of the old lady.

yes n srypid ines too

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

69.png

"Don't show your stupidity here, minah ...
people already say mats are stoopig

... MalaysMustVotePAP"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's just a load of taichi and twisting semantics. :rolleyes:

Now perhaps that's why she had 'gone into hiding' for a while. Anticipating the shitstorm of criticism, she had to meet up with her colleagues and plan/rehearse thoroughly what she is going to say to the press.