• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

I believed that there might be lapses in the checking of fake degrees but didn't know it is so easy to get through even for application and approval for PR with fake degree.:(

[h=1]EXPOSED: YANG YIN BORROWED $4,000 FROM MDM CHUNG TO BUY HIS FAKE DEGREE[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Pls lah, Palmer was caught with his pants down and threatened to expose to all. U think he will resign if he's not caught with evidence?
Lau cheebye and FamiLEE caught with buying discounted condos got step down?
Intan should stay on and contest in next election under AMK GRC.

From Michaela:

You are saying that MP Intan wrote the letter because Mdm Chung, her constituent, wanted a PR for Yang Yin, her grandson?

Grandson wants a Singapore PR?
Why?
Because he is not a Singaporean? Did not do NS? Yes.
And where is he a citizen now? USA? UK? Canada? Australia? New Zealand? How about India? No to all these?
Why? Most people who are related or connected to Singapore but are not citizens are because their parents took on citizenship in another country, like USA, UK etc. But which parent would take on a citizenship in China? And which Singaporean parent would take on a citizenship in China 30 or 40 years ago? (because Yang Yin is about 30 or 40 years old).
So Mdm Chung is saying her grandson, YY, is not a Singapore citizen because her Children, son or daughter, took on a China citizenship, or gave birth to YY in China? Isn't this very unusual? So Yang Yin is adopted? Any adoption papers?
Do you have any blood relatives in Singapore? Who can corroborate all these? Yes. Have a niece and a sister.

So the conclusion is that Mdm Chung wants to have her grandson, Yang Yin, a PRC National, about 30-40 years old, be a PR in Singapore and she has no adoption papers but has blood relatives in Singapore!!

Does this warrant an interview with YY, or the blood relatives or some further enquiry?
According to our learned MP. Dr Intan, no need!! Just approve. After all how valuable is our Singapore PR? How valuable is the right to live and work in Singapore, buy a resale flat, live in close proximity with all Singaporeans, etc., etc., that it does not warrant a further look. After all we get grand children from PRC, in their 30s and 40s all the time? Just approve. After all our NS liability is only for less than 2 years, that they may not be able to communicate properly with neighbours is not important. If they defecate in our lifts and parks, it is perfectly fine, happens to be more often now and we should all be used to these disgusting behaviour.

Are we to believe and accept these norms from our MPs? Is that how they serve us and the country? And we should be thankful that there are such outstanding and unselfish people like MP Intan who sacrifice their time beyond their work routines, just so they can represent us as MPs? After all S$14000 a month as an MP allowance does not go very far nowadays, so we should not consider this stipend as material.

This is our country now? What does the rest think?

I am personally not convinced that Mdm Chung actually made such a request personally and is it was made, then it requires all the questions I raised to be asked, and more, for such an important process as granting a Singapore PR.

Imagine if I asked my relatives, friends etc to allow me to be a PR in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, even India and China, just on the basis of a simple verbal request by an old constituent. Why, I may even be persuaded to marry her for convenience after all. But ironically, such a move is illegal, here in Singapore!!

This case is getting stranger and stranger.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

This case is getting stranger and stranger.

It will be stranger than fiction if we see the electorate voting these Jiak Liao Bees into the Parliament in the next GE.

aszwxn

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is the kinda talent old bastard wants, with lots of spurs hidden under his hide. Got ambition to march towards 50 millions and sg environment is conducive for him to do so given his ft status.

That's a Necromaniac.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think he was waiting for the old woman to die, thereafter he can 名正言顺 inherit all her stuff. There's no need to run and hide, because everything would have been legal and legitimate. Dead people tell no tales. :wink:

he was waiting to be parachute into tg pagar GRC.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Explaining the latest move, an OPG spokesman told The Straits Times that "the above actions are necessary to safeguard and protect the interests and assets of Madam Chung". "The OPG will decide on the cancellation of the LPA after the court has made a determination on Mdm Chung's mental capacity."

The OPG is taking a cautious step as the fence sitter in the dispute to avoid being sued by the Yang shit if it cancels the LPA without a court order. The Yang shit has no choice but to welcome the action taken by the OPG although it is certain the LPA will be revoked.

The scoundrel's fate is now sealed to his detriment.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The hyena from papzi also wamt to get into the act. So now a matter of which $2 setup to use?

Hasbro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tussle over widow's $40m assets: Hearing for high court suit filed against former China tour guide adjourned

Published on Sep 30, 2014 11:59 AM

32825619e.jpg

Former China tour guide Yang Yin's lawyers Joseph Liow (left) and Daniel Zhu. The hearing for the high court suit filed against Mr Yang has been adjourned to Oct 28, Mr Liow revealed after a closed door hearing at the High Court on Sept 30, 2014. -- ST PHOTO: JAMIE KOH

By Carolyn Khew

SINGAPORE - The hearing for the high court suit filed against former China tour guide Yang Yin has been adjourned to Oct 28.

This was revealed by Mr Yang's lawyer Joseph Liow from Straits Law Practice LLC after a closed door hearing at the High Court on Tuesday.

The adjournment is believed to have taken place due to the application made by the Office of Public Guardian (OPG).

On Monday, the OPG applied to the court to temporarily suspend the powers of both Madam Hedy Mok, who is Madam Chung's niece, and Mr Yang as deputy and donee under the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) respectively.

If approved, neither can represent the widow.

They had also applied for the court to assess independently that Madam Chung is capable of revoking the LPA.

Madam Mok's lawyer, Mr Peter Doraisamy from Selvam LLC, said that they are still assessing the OPG's application and will respond accordingly on Friday.

The niece of the 87-year-old widow Chung Khin Chun has commenced high court action to recover damages from former China tour guide Yang Yin.

Madam Mok alleges that Madam Chung, who was diagnosed with dementia this year, was manipulated by Mr Yang into handing control of her assets to him.

Last week, the OPG said it had lodged a report with the Commercial Affairs Department against Mr Yang after it emerged he had boasted about his wealthy and lavish lifestyle online.

The report was made on Sept 17, the same day that Mr Yang was arrested for suspected criminal breach of trust.

The wealthy widow asked the OPG last week to cancel the LPA she had given Mr Yang.

The move came after a psychiatrist who examined her said she had the mental capacity to revoke the LPA, despite suffering from dementia.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

would like to know under sinkieland law, who will inherit madam chung's estate if she leaves behind no will?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

would like to know under sinkieland law, who will inherit madam chung's estate if she leaves behind no will?

Familee :biggrin:
Don't think relatives can claim except immediate family members. If not big mess with all tom dicks n harrys jumping out everytime someone dies.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FTrash lawyers helping FTrash crooks? And one of the FTrash lawyers even studied in SG on a free scholarship. 60%, song bo?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MONAY OH SO TRUE I LOVE YOU!!!!!
MONAY!!!!!YESTERDAY MY LIFE WAS FILLED WITH RAIN!!!!!
MONAY!!!!U SMILED AT ME AND EASED THE PAIN!!!!

[video=youtube;ubvYQxTXO3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvYQxTXO3U[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This case all fight on the old woman's money. That's why the china man don't give a shit. Win get more, lose also not own money.

The $3k a week allowance to that china man is making a mockery of that old woman. Not related at all still have to support that bastard.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

01-Oct14-New-cover.jpg

MIW really smelly... try to pretend as thou a lot of pple working to fix this china man.

Just be clear. People's ArseholeSayTion & Part Against People are not investigating him.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go and marry her. She is available once again. Miss this chance and regret for the rest of your life.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This matter should be made into a crime watch episode to warn the old not to be taken in by tender meat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It should b soap opera to remind everyone about the type of talent papzi wants. Can ask thai pm to write this personally. He is more than willing to help.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, make it into a mediacorpse soap opera, sure highest viewership for the yr.
Anyway, so much plotting by china man and have to kiss and touch some old meat for 40 millions, very wasted to make it into 1 episode of crime watch.