• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Ying and Yang probably cheated Intan too and fucked her halal cunt. That is why she is so malu and have to hide now.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

logo.png

20219595.JPG

Mdm Hedy Mok,niece of Mdm Chung Khin Chun, with her lawyer Raghunath Peter Doraisamy (centre) and Mdm Chung's lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam (right) during a press conference​

SINGAPORE — A wealthy widow with dementia, whose financial assets are at the centre of a high-profile tussle between her niece and a male China tour guide, moved yesterday to revoke a legal document that allows him to make decisions on her behalf in the event of lost mental capacity.
Madam Chung Khin Chun, 87, submitted papers to the Office of the Public Guardian to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) with the help of her lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam, who was appointed yesterday.
He said a medical report certifying that Mdm Chung has the capacity to make certain decisions — including revoking the LPA — was released late last week.
Also known as Kathleen, Mdm Chung was diagnosed with dementia earlier this year. Her assets include a S$30 million bungalow in Seletar Hills that the tour guide Yang Yin moved into five years ago.
Mdm Chung met him in China in 2008 and appointed him as her proxy decision-maker under the LPA in 2012.
Her niece, Mdm Hedy Mok, has gone to the State Courts to get the LPA revoked and is applying to be Mdm Chung’s deputy — an appointment made by the court that will entitle her to make certain decisions on her aunt’s behalf.
It emerged yesterday that Mdm Mok had also filed a High Court lawsuit against Mr Yang, 40, for loss and damages arising from his alleged breach of duties under the LPA.
Speaking to reporters yesterday, Mdm Mok said she would act according to her aunt’s wishes should she be appointed a deputy. If her aunt wished for all her assets to be given to charity, “it will happen”, said Mdm Mok, 60.
“I’m doing this for the sole purpose of protecting my aunt’s interest … She has gone through plenty through the years that Yang has been here, so we are trying to change all that.”

Explaining why she “came into the picture pretty late”, Mdm Mok, who owns a travel agency, said she had approached her aunt a few years ago.
“I’ve tried many times to approach her to warn her about her China friend, but I never got a chance to see him. He was always hiding and she was quite protective as well.”
Mdm Mok said she visited her aunt monthly — “not as regularly as one is supposed to” — because she travelled a lot.

Her lawyer Peter Doraisamy said the damages being claimed under the lawsuit against Mr Yang had not been quantified. Even if the Office of the Public Guardian allows Mdm Chung’s LPA to be revoked before Mdm Mok’s court application is heard by the State Courts, “we’ll still continue with those proceedings”, said Mr Doraisamy.
“There could well be a challenge to that revocation. So we think, since the matter is already before the courts, let the courts decide,” he added.
Asked what action was being taken on Mdm Chung’s will — made in 2010 in a move that bequeathed her bungalow and its contents to Mr Yang — Mr Doraisamy said the matter is currently confidential.
Mdm Chung has been staying with her niece since Aug 21 and Mdm Mok said: “She’s very well now, very well taken care of.”

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old folks in senior citizen are abused by filipino staff. I haven't heard of anyone being punished.
This senile woman is conned by a PRC who is a PR & on friendly terms with the PAP elites

I see a trend here & unless the PAP are culled, I expect more of these cases:(

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cannot help it whenever I see the name Intan I'll think it's a name of an animal like a sow or something. You guys have the same feeling?

yes.
like a mixture of a elephant n a cow.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hell yeah! No point voting a dead horse too! Vote Intan out! Vote PAP out! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The problem is that no one voted for her. She was probably brought in by the PAP as excess baggage. The Spore gov't is bloated by overpaid bureaucrats. A good example is the old man. He probably has & a large number of staff & don't forget about his army of bodyguards.

If you get rid of LKY, LHL, LHY, Ho Ching, the princess,.... it may save tax payers billions:eek:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mdm Chung has been staying with her niece since Aug 21 and Mdm Mok said: “She’s very well now, very well taken care of.”

The niece's lawyers raised one point which made me damm suspicious.

if indeed they were challenging that fucking scammer tiong's position in that the LPA should be set aside because she was NOT of sound mind .... and that the niece should instead be given such a control over her assets..... then how the fuck did these lawyers manage to argue that their client the old lady is SUDDENLY NOW of sound mind to give them such instructions so that they can proceed?

she is suddenly cured of her senility is it?

Money brings out the fucking worse in people..... i bet the woman"s niece should be examined thoroughly as well......i just dont believe that suddenly someone can awaken from senility just like that....and there better be a damm good doctor's report and not some 2 bit piece of shit medical report........

given that the assets are very very substantial.....some public office should just step in and police these clowns properly......

Last edited by a moderator:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

By running away and hiding is her way of solving this issue then the PAP better watch out.

anyway i dont understand why the pap cant just come out and say they are the victims of this sneaky bastard tiong's scamming trickery as well and make sure they wac k the fucking hell out of him and seize evety fucking thing this fucker has squeezed out of the old lady......

to haolian to admit that they are human???

if you are so fucking superpower then where the fuck did the albino and gorilla come from har??????????

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

By running away and hiding is her way of solving this issue then the PAP better watch out.

anyway i dont understand why the pap cant just come out and say they are the victims of this sneaky bastard tiong's scamming trickery as well and make sure they wac k the fucking hell out of him and seize evety fucking thing this fucker has squeezed out of the old lady......

to haolian to admit that they are human???

if you are so fucking superpower then where the fuck did the albino and gorilla come from har??????????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she might even be in istana now giving senile oldfart a bj just to solicit assistance on this matter.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

The niece's lawyers raised one point which made me damm suspicious.

in my personal opinion. Hedy at 60s do not need the wealth. I dont know her personally BUT I know she owns Euro-Asia Travel since 1970s n married to a Turkish or Egyptian. She wants justice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in my personal opinion. Hedy at 60s do not need the wealth. I dont know her personally BUT I know she owns Euro-Asia Travel since 1970s n married to a Turkish or Egyptian. She wants justice.

got money doesnt mean that they wont want MORE right?

look at all those fucking greedy bastard pigs from the PAP.....you have to pay them even more money for them not to be corrupted....

thats not logical anyway...

hate to say this but the greediest and stingyiest fuckers i know happen to also be the richest.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It could be that the old woman was drugged.

Also, you do not need to have dementia to be conned. Dementia only makes things a bit easier.

All the evidence points to Yang Yin's manipulation. Firing the chauffeur and enforced social isolation were tell-tale signs. A typical 'godson' doesn't do that.

Unfortunately, this may be the last we see of Yang Yin's wife. She could be the accomplice.