• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo assaulted Taxi Driver, WANTED by SPF

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CALL 999 if you see him http://www.spf.gov.sg/contact/

EJNnGQN.jpg

I'm writing in on behalf of my taxi friend who got assaulted by a caucasian last mid night at boat quay. I need your help to find this Caucasian a.s.a.p. Below is the statement given and attached are the photos of the incident and the Caucasian face. "The incident took place on 22nd Sep 2014 (Mon), 0100hrs at North Canal Road, near 7-Eleven shop opposite OCBC Centre. I parked my vehicle at one of the parking lot along North Canal Road, intending to visit the restroom at the nearby MacDonald along Circular Road.

Just as I stepped out of my vehicle and locked the door, the assaulter came and tried to pry open the rear taxi door on the driver side and insisted me to drive him to Upper East Coast Road. I explained that I needed to visit the restroom and requested him to flag for another taxi but he turned violent and slapped me on the left side of my face. I smelled reek of alcohol in him and decided to walk away from the scene. However, he pursued me and pinned me down on the floor, then (stamped me on my left shin). He started using vulgarities on me and then fled the scene.

As my shin was injured during the assault, I couldn’t give chase. The assaulter was a Caucasian, roughly 1.8m tall. Attached in this report is a picture of the assaulter provided by 1 of the witness at the scene. I declared that the report is given at the best of my knowledge and everything stated is truth." Please help to share this article to all your friends!!!

The assaulter is still not arrested as he managed to flee the scene before authority could arrive. My friend is a taxi driver and if the assaulter is not apprehended, he got to pay not only the medical bills but also the rental of the taxi! He will not have the ability to work at the moment due to his injuries sustained during the struggle! I know some readers will just read and forget.

Even if you dont know the victim or the assaulter, please take 5 seconds of your day to click share so justice could be done to him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ang Mohs beating the shit out of sinkies again. What else is new.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Non- lethal defence products like bullet proof vests, pepper spray, stun guns,....are illegal in Spore. You will probably be punished for taking the law into your hands, if you defend yourself. So what are Sporeans supposed to do when you are being assaulted :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies should grow some balls and learn from the Thais who mess up unruly farangs.

Don't fail the manhood test.

[video=youtube;kR3KpvNMpfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR3KpvNMpfM[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i sometimes take cab myself and happened to be in a hurry, i met fellow drivers who say it is not on their way, i 'd also feel agitated :o

Last edited:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i sometimes take cab myself and happened to be in a hurry, i met fellow drivers who say it is not on their way, i 'd also feel agitated :o

I never take cabs.
no money.
I take our World Class MRT.
beh-song, I juz complain Directly to Ms Josephine,
no need waste time writing to Desmond.