• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's hard to be a good decent guy....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and it's also harder to be bad.

there is what u call the PEOPLES' CHOICES. they judge and scrutinise you.

if you are famous, u shall be very "chum" or poor thing. you shall be flamed in forums or social media such as FB.
if you are notorious, then worst. you shall be goreng, flame, bazooka and grilled to a crisp
it's so difficult to be good and it's also very difficult to be bad. well, u just gotta live with it.
YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE, tio bo?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
i understand how you feel.. they hang people on the cross for saving other people's lives...

this is nothing new man!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
and it's also harder to be bad.

there is what u call the PEOPLES' CHOICES. they judge and scrutinise you.

if you are famous, u shall be very "chum" or poor thing. you shall be flamed in forums or social media such as FB.
if you are notorious, then worst. you shall be goreng, flame, bazooka and grilled to a crisp
it's so difficult to be good and it's also very difficult to be bad. well, u just gotta live with it.
YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE, tio bo?

What you described above is still not so cham - imagine those famous people good or bad they cannot go to Poseidon this one more cham I tell you.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you described above is still not so cham - imagine those famous people good or bad they cannot go to Poseidon this one more cham I tell you.

actually i was passively refering to calvin cheng and that amk tudung mp intan.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
actually i was passively refering to calvin cheng and that amk tudung mp intan.

Thank you ah bah for that clarification, these two characters no issue, they will never be in a situation about Poseidon or the likes.