• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any feedback on iPhone 6?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More responsive to Samsung but maybe because its still new and memory still empty.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to ah Beng phone shop....
Quoted $1200 for small one and $1800 for big one.
Ah Beng told me dun buy as yet.....prices dropping soon

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The iPhone uses a 64 bit processor. Samsung is still using an older 32 processor. Apple also controls the OS while Samsung has to rely on Google's android. For benchmarks refer to the following

http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/18...ess-outperform-competing-phones-in-benchmarks

Android phones will have the 64-bit chip next year, when Qualcomm releases the new Snapdragon 810 chips.

Your apps also need to be optimized for 64-bit processing, otherwise you won't see tangible increase in speed.

4.7 inch is about the right size... I prefer pocket friendly phones. I don't carry along a handbag with me. :wink:

Anyone knows which sells better: the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6 Plus?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to ah Beng phone shop....
Quoted $1200 for small one and $1800 for big one.
Ah Beng told me dun buy as yet.....prices dropping soon

It's like this after every new Apple product is released. I think it will take longer this time for prices to fall because of the pent up demand from Apple users & from the expected android switchers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Android phones will have the 64-bit chip next year, when Qualcomm releases the new Snapdragon 810 chips.

Your apps also need to be optimized for 64-bit processing, otherwise you won't see tangible increase in speed.

4.7 inch is about the right size... I prefer pocket friendly phones. I don't carry along a handbag with me. :wink:

Anyone knows which sells better: the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6 Plus?

Apple has been using a 64 processor since the iPhone 5S/5C. So Apple has a 1 to 2 year lead.

Also many don't realise that android phones are usually sold with more horse power & RAM than the iPhones because Android is not an efficient OS. They need more resources to run than IOS. So looking at the specs is not a good way to determine performance.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will go for the iphone 6, 16GB model cos' i dun think i need much storage for apps.:cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will go for the iphone 6, 16GB model cos' i dun think i need much storage for apps.:cool:

If you take a lot of pictures or videos, or store/listen to a long of songs, 16Gb may not be enough.

iPhones do not have a microSD card slot, so you are stuck with what you have.

Of course, you can use cloud storage, but beware of your naughty photos getting leaked online. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you take a lot of pictures or videos, or store/listen to a long of songs, 16Gb may not be enough.

iPhones do not have a microSD card slot, so you are stuck with what you have.

Of course, you can use cloud storage, but beware of your naughty photos getting leaked online. :wink:

Once again, why would anyone want to post their naughty photos or videos in the 'cloud' or store on any portable devices?? These people are attention seeker... All my 'naughty' stuffs are PRIVATE.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple has been using a 64 processor since the iPhone 5S/5C. So Apple has a 1 to 2 year lead.

Also many don't realise that android phones are usually sold with more horse power & RAM than the iPhones because Android is not an efficient OS. They need more resources to run than IOS. So looking at the specs is not a good way to determine performance.

The magic and the wow factor is gone. Now i can double-confirmed, Steve Jobs = Apple.

Apples magic run started when steve jobs presented the original imac and ended when he presented to the world the ipad.