• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you plan for the future

Do you plan for the future or do you just let it happen?

• I've started planning for the future

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I live a day as it comes and hope for the best

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do you look 2 or more decades ahead and plan for the sort of life you'll wish to lead come retirement or do you just live day to day and take whatever comes your way?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some people just accept jesus christ and pray to God that should they die before they wake,bless thee lord thy soul to take.....

but i only pray to leong sam.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course i dreamt that i died many years ago from a bullet wound in vietnam,so whatever happens im only living on borrowed time.

yes i remember i was a soldier in vietnam,the war was drawing to an end,the americans were pulling out,i was on a relief mission helping to evacuate as many children and civilian as possible before the communists entered the city,there was chaos in the streets,the air raid sirens was shrieking.....i remember loading a bunch of people onto the back of a truck when out of the corner of my eye i saw a child,a boy not quite 10 standing across the street staring at me,his face streaked with dirt and black soot,he was immobile like in a state of shock.....i approached him...."u alright little man?" I did not see it coming,i rose my hand in a futile gesture to stop him.He raised a AK47 and fired,a hole appeared in my head and blood splurted out of the side.my body twisted and flopped to the ground.

That was the first time i died and i remembered it was all white.was that a dream?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
人算不如天算

Planning? you ask angmoh are the best. They live a 'trail and error' life and their inventions to make money is all about that.

Every angmoh inventions started with trail and error with no planning for sustainability. Screw you life is the better type of planning.

Ask the lawyers, do they plan their case for you?

Do you look 2 or more decades ahead and plan for the sort of life you'll wish to lead come retirement or do you just live day to day and take whatever comes your way?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree,thats the australian way of life,they live in the moment,enjoy every minute and party like no tomorrow.whats there to worry?take only what u need and there will be plenty to go around for everyone.life is beautiful and u should enjoy it.but the chinks dont understand.

thats why australia will always be paradise.

人算不如天算

Planning? you ask angmoh are the best. They live a 'trail and error' life and their inventions to make money is all about that.

Every angmoh inventions started with trail and error with no planning for sustainability. Screw you life is the better type of planning.

Ask the lawyers, do they plan their case for you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I live from one iPhone to another but sometimes interruptus by Xiaomi

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun have to plan. The PAP govt keeps all my CPF money and they plan for me. :rolleyes: i dont even know how much i have in there.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I plan to accumulate another $100k in the next 3-4 years and then just live day to day to take whatever it comes my way :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
人算不如天算

Haven't you considered the possibility that a bit of trial and error along the way is part and parcel of a retirement plan.