• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: {gpgt} proof that yang yin was a grassroots leader holding a position

Wahlau, intan azura a lying muslim.
So PAP condones lying.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intan Please Resign

for lying in claiming you dun know Yang Yin when there were photos showing both of you together
n official list of grassloot leeders with both names on it///
a lying MP cannot be trusted............ so pls just quit as you have NO chance of further promotion
you cannot serve pple as a liar

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Intan Please Resign

Integrity, Service, Excellence!
Altogether now! HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

totally agree! ...

dat burger shud resign ...

but tis type of thick-face-skin burgers who r there oni 4 their greed wun ... dey wil juz lie low n pretend ... dey wil oni go if ah loon sack dem ...

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

please lah at least I have already done him some serious damage. I ahve lodge compain with SMC and Law society. I have also call up the police to further investigate to charge him for "attempted murder" when he substituted her high blood pressure cholesterol medications with placebo and vitamins. all these are serious matter and more trouble for him than just CBT. this farker is so cunning that he plot all these so that old widow would die of a stroke or heart attack. withdrawal of her usual medications and substituting it with useless vitamins is equal to attempted murder a most serious charge!!!!!Police MUST investigate!!!!!!

Upz you!

"Attempted murder" how many years jail?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the distribution List:

16. Ms Liu Jiehong
23. Mdm Zhang Ling

I think very high chance of any or both of these 2 PRC chow char boers being the mysterious bailor and home stay provider.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I told you guy, I cannot sack my mps just because they commit small mistake. Let for the matter and move on.

for lying in claiming you dun know Yang Yin when there were photos showing both of you together
n official list of grassloot leeders with both names on it///
a lying MP cannot be trusted............ so pls just quit as you have NO chance of further promotion
you cannot serve pple as a liar

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A check on the Jalan Kayu Integration and Naturalization Champion (INC) Facebook Page yields the following photos:

qUHQZMK.png

at68kYP.png

Yang Yin's Facebook photo (Look at background: Singapore Flag Balloon Display):

10711097_581218535333368_6773976018342209852_n.jpg

The above picture can also be found in xinmsn news.

This background is also found in the Jalan Kayu INC Facebook Page:

J5hpDMq.png

b9BzI1f.png

X04iMqY.png

There are several very disturbing anecdotes in Yang Yin’s case.

First of all he is only a PR, why is a PR involved in grassroots?

Secondly, why is he part of the “Integration and Naturalization” committee when he is not a citizen yet?

Thirdly, and probably more importantly, is Dr Intan a PAP MP wise to the ways of the world, or just another handpicked naive professional to make up PAP’s numbers?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

噢!我爱新加坡!我更爱行动党!我最爱老富婆! :biggrin:

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh no she mustn't in order to set a good example of how mooselims are liars and religion is shyt. Sorry religious freaks, religion to me is but a psychological game.

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"All of u, please stop making me a superstar. Being a star is good enough hehe.."

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why Pinky didn't come out this time to call sinkies who harrass intan or the new PR a disgrace?
Because a rich woman with rich friends are involved in this case and not just the typical peasant sinkies? Many rich people are also watching this case?
Intan chose to keep mum after her first statement to defend the new PR failed as she cannot scold the rich who are watching this case and she cannot offend the foreign pets by choosing to stand on sinkies' side?

This govt is truly fucked when they will take the side of foreigners under all circumstances against its own local born people. There is only 1 way to kick Intan out, and it's up to Ang Mo Kio GRC residents.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this cheebye intan must resign.
fucking liar....

If vile miws must resign because they are vile liars then parliament empty liao.
Thick skinned piece of shit will hang on to $18k mp job shamelessly.
Only way to rid of her is to kick her out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

噢!我爱新加坡!我更爱行动党!我最爱老富婆! :biggrin:

That is why i say chinks are third world and they behave in these fucking third world manner.

Only 3rd world govt (PAP) will allow 3rd world losers to comes to them.

Birds of the same third worldness fuck together.

5000 years of chink civilization produce a chinky fucktard like this.

Last edited by a moderator: