• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not all sinkies can be trusted and not all can be brothers

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you agree?

i hope that one day s'pore will be a place where all men are brothers...this is my vision for s'pore and i hope that SDP can achieve that. lky and his PAP has created discord and suspicion among many sinkies, each for his own mentality. he himself is like that doesn't mean all has to be like him.:oIo:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
tok kok lor... if pinkie my bro, alrdy lend me $100mil to spend lor. cheebyekia can let his wife burn billions, cannot share abit meh. fark him lah.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't want to belittle your noble thoughts, but I find with a chuckle some humour in this idea.

Shortly after my O levels, a few friends among us declared ourselves as "blood brothers" and swore full allegiance and loyalty to one another. Later, one of them said he had a score to settle with someone whom he said will be at a bbq at East Coast Park the following saturday night. Our plan was to go together to his party, pull that bugger out, and "hantam" him. So we proceeded. As we neared the party, one of the "brothers" in our "gang" said he recognised a girl in that group and wished not to be seen with us "hoodlums" or we'd ruin his chances of getting into the good books of that girl! Fucking chee hong kia chickened out and left us because of a char bor! So much for this "blood brother" shit!

Cheers!

..........i hope that one day s'pore will be a place where all men are brothers...this is my vision ...........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u must watch the movie "the warlords" to know what true blood brothers mean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warlords

Don't want to belittle your noble thoughts, but I find with a chuckle some humour in this idea.

Shortly after my O levels, a few friends among us declared ourselves as "blood brothers" and swore full allegiance and loyalty to one another. Later, one of them said he had a score to settle with someone whom he said will be at a bbq at East Coast Park the following saturday night. Our plan was to go together to his party, pull that bugger out, and "hantam" him. So we proceeded. As we neared the party, one of the "brothers" in our "gang" said he recognised a girl in that group and wished not to be seen with us "hoodlums" or we'd ruin his chances of getting into the good books of that girl! Fucking chee hong kia chickened out and left us because of a char bor! So much for this "blood brother" shit!

Cheers!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of the "brothers" in our "gang" said he recognised a girl in that group and wished not to be seen with us "hoodlums" or we'd ruin his chances of getting into the good books of that girl!
So much for this "blood brother" shit!

Cheers!

was that girl Ho Ching ...

.. and your blood brother LHL? :confused::confused:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i steady one, i won't be like your wimp friend. really... you can trust me...:o

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to hear that. Well, its been some time since then and we've disbanded and started our own families, or clans if you prefer. Wish you all the best to reach your objectives.

Cheers!

i steady one, i won't be like your wimp friend. really... you can trust me...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, if you think about it, the 自己顾自己 mentality is really caused by PAP and cronies. we have to vote them out, dun rely on them to do damage control by showcasing their goody goody two shoes MPs, every weekend.:oIo:

Nice to hear that. Well, its been some time since then and we've disbanded and started our own families, or clans if you prefer. Wish you all the best to reach your objectives.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Within the four seas, all men are brothers.

1579828-Within-the-Four-Seas-All-Men-Are-Brothers-2.jpg