• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IBs Try To Scare S'poreans Into Thinking That Solutions Are Not Possible

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Roy Ngerng's Facebook Status Update

10385303_10152345373454141_8174226150431682766_n.jpg

When I look at the comments on Facebook and forum threads, I realise that Singaporeans do know the solutions of what needs to be done in Singapore. Many Singaporeans have travelled or worked abroad and read up, and have studied the policies that other countries have implemented and compared them with Singapore.

Many Singaporeans also know how policies can be improved in Singapore to allow Singaporeans to be better off, and for Singapore as a whole, to be better off.

However, what I find sad is how the government has also sent out their own feelers who have created fake accounts and profiles to infiltrate these Facebook or forum threads. These feelers try to skew the discourse towards what the government wants and to scare Singaporeans into thinking that solutions are not possible.

I find this sad and despicable.

Singaporeans are very able to discuss among ourselves to create solutions for our country. However, this current government doesn't want to listen nor act on our solutions, because there is something they want to protect for themselves and their cronies. So they would rather distort and break up our conversations.

And now, they are telling us not to take degrees too.

When you see how Singaporeans are able to discuss critically but where the government does not want to listen and is intent on preventing Singaporeans to do so, then you wonder - is this the government that Singapore and Singaporeans need?

I believe we need a government which knows how to listen to the people, and to act on clear solutions that the people have come out with. A government that does not want to do that but wants to protect its own agenda is against the interests and national security of Singapore and Singaporeans.

My fellow Singaporeans, I hope we will do the right thing for ourselves to speak out, vote right and focus on building a Singapore for ourselves and our children. We will not let the current government distract us from their agendas.
We will unite towards creating a Singapore for the betterment of our country and our future.

End Of Article​

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been bashing the IB fucktards here for so long and one even got a universal banned because of anger management issues... look at that type of 3rd world behaviour..they cannot earn a living by themselves and need to hook themselves on their PAP master to leech.

They only way they know how to earn a living is to leech... that is so low class, UN-human and worse than 3rd world losers. That is why i stay away from sinkies.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been bashing the IB fucktards here for so long and one even got a universal banned because of anger management issues... look at that type of 3rd world behaviour..they cannot earn a living by themselves and need to hook themselves on their PAP master to leech.

They only way they know how to earn a living is to leech... that is so low class, UN-human and worse than 3rd world losers. That is why i stay away from sinkies.

UMNO IB KPKBing about PAP IB...