• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

noob question about condominiums

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
like to seek the advice of successful people here.

Do condominiums in singapore come fully furnished? With sofas, curtains etc?

How about executive condos? R they fully furnished?

Thanks

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Can I give pseudo successful answers? The showrooms will tell you the fittings that are in the condo and/or EC, unless you're taking the display unit for those projects that have already TOP, so yah, you need to check it out yourself. But usually they throw in the cooker and hob, oven, fridge and washer, built in cabinets in the kitchen, etc.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I give pseudo successful answers? The showrooms will tell you the fittings that are in the condo and/or EC, unless you're taking the display unit for those projects that have already TOP, so yah, you need to check it out yourself. But usually they throw in the cooker and hob, oven, fridge and washer, built in cabinets in the kitchen, etc.

I'm no expert but I think it is expected that most Sporeans want to customise their dream home. Developers can also save money by not including extras.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. One of the thrills of home ownership is dressing it up the way you want to. Wives are better at this than husbands. People with extra money and little time may wish to engage an interior decorator to take care of this function (bloody costly).

I remember when I got my first place, a four-room HDB, I was shocked to find out a simple curtain can run into hundreds of dollars! I found it hard to accept, but what to do? Had to pay the market rate. Later on, my wife got a sewing machine, we bought the material, I got into some DIY habit, and we made the curtains ourselves. Save quite a bit of money that way. Have fun.

Cheers!

Do condominiums in singapore come fully furnished? With sofas, curtains etc? ..........

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks

Some considerate developers provide you with a fucking bed.

mnbvcxz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How spacious can it be? Not worth the money. Buy a piece of land from a nearby country and build a villa.

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

Like how big are they and for the astronomical prices morons chose to pay.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks bro.. Heard of any developers who include curtains?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
We haven't forgotten what u have done. You think forummers here have poor memories? IMH is calling for you! :biggrin:

Thank you for remembering me. And I certainly did not think samsters have forgotten about me.

I may be unwell. What's the problem with that? There are many people who are normal and commit evil deeds. Yang Yin comes to mind.
It is not nice for u to mock at mentally ill people. Beware of karma befalling u or your family. u or your kin might become loony and be mocked at by others.

Why not do a good deed a day instead? God will reward u accordingly.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Morons indeed.

But No morons are bigger than those who Bought multiple infp.

Heheh...

PAP IB spent the most on InfP and (S), still want to act blur? :rolleyes:

After so many years of wayang, Froggy the lowercase alphabet online persona clone has decided that enough is enough and finally showed his true colors by showing his outright support for PAP. In the early days i had already noticed the loopholes he made but will not reveal here otherwise it will wise up the PAP IB.

Also buying InfPs on these clones below which they registered to put me off. Hahahaha morons really.

CCBCaoPi
DogVader
DorkVader

And don't think that i don't know who those InfPs clones that posted regularly at the religious folder belongs to. You should know since u are from the same dog unit as them.

How? Shiok or not? Everyday when u report to this forum for your IB duties, u get fucked whenever u see what my news feeders posted. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After so many years of wayang, Froggy the lowercase alphabet online persona clone has decided that enough is enough and finally showed his true colors by showing his outright support for PAP. In the early days i had already noticed the loopholes he made but will not reveal here otherwise it will wise up the PAP IB.

Dhey, you forgot to take your prozac tonight is it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recommend simple, elegant and modern white furniture and kitchens with accents in black, shit color (brown) and or red.

image.jpg