• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hell's Angels start a japanese chapter

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was surprised to read that the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club started a chapter in Japan. During the seventies, a Japanese group approached the mother chapter and asked to start a chapter in Japan. The reply to them was "we don't want no slanty-eyes in our club. Looks like things have changed. This is their website:

http://hellsangels.jp/

I wonder when they will start a chapter in Shanghai? Singapore? Mumbai?

Cheers!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hell's angels used to have a political agenda. I'm sure they've mellowed out somewhat.

I recall in a Rolling stones concert in the UK the band engaged the local Hell's angels chapter to be in charge of security and they had no problem. Then they tried to do the same in the US and a big fight broke out resulting in a spectator being shot and killed.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading that in Time magazine. It came to be known as the Altamont Rock and Roll murder. Mick Jagger in an interview said that they had no problems with the Hell's Angels in the UK, but it turned out that their US counterparts were psycopaths!

There is no political agenda. These blokes started out as a motorcycle group with a shared sense of freedom and wildness. Because of their strong "brotherhood" bonds, that no brother would have to fight alone, they became strong and more powerful as time passed and soon members in their organizations started to use this "power" for personal gains in criminal activity. There are many motorcycle gangs similar to the Hell's Angels and today there must be dozens of these "1%" gangs. Four of which have grown tremendously big and organized and are called The Big Four. They are the Hell's Angels, The Outlaws, Bandidos, and Mongols. In some ways they have given motorcycling a bad name, but despite this, many regular law-abiding citizens follow their trends and image (dressing style, patches, etc.) There is a group called the Harley Owners Group (HOG) who don the sleeveless jackets, patches, bandanas, bracelets, but are mostly white-collared weekend bikers who wish to look badass.

Cheers!

I recall in a Rolling stones concert in the UK the band engaged the local Hell's angels chapter to be in charge of security and they had no problem. Then they tried to do the same in the US and a big fight broke out resulting in a spectator being shot and killed.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no political agenda. These blokes started out as a motorcycle group with a shared sense of freedom and wildness. Because of their strong "brotherhood" bonds, that no brother would have to fight alone, they became strong and more powerful as time passed and soon members in their organizations started to use this "power" for personal gains in criminal activity.

Can almost recount the same for a criminal organisation... Start off with an innocent enough common interest then descend into an organised mob. Think immigrant clans, pugilist associations and sectarian rights groups (eg. shiv senna).

In the 60s, the Hell's angels were muscle for white political groups. They were used to battle hippees/anarchists and the black activists.. all in the name of preserving the "(white) American way of life".

Interestingly the Big Four you mentioned all had chapters in Australia too. In the mid 90s a mini biker gang war broke out in WA over turf. When the cops raided one gang HQ, they found impressive firearms which were smuggled in from the US.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They weren't on any political side. It is just happen to be their yen for adventure and violence. When much of the American public were protesting against the Vietnam war, a group of the Hell;s Angels actually volunteered to be sent there to fight! Thank goodness the army had the saneness not to comply.

Oz is a great place for biking. Apart from these US originated clubs, they have their own, I think the largest is known as the Rebels, and another quite famous club call themselves The Finks. The "bikie wars" in Oz is all about drug turf and isn't confined to WA. It occurs in Sydney and also in the Gold Coast in Queensland.

For their operations in Japan, I wonder if there is a big enough drug market for the HA to sustain itself in that country. Also, it'd be an insult to that country for bike gangs there to ride Harleys.

Cheers!

In the 60s, the Hell's angels were muscle for white political groups. They were used to battle hippees/anarchists and the black activists.. all in the name of preserving the "(white) American way of life".

Interestingly the Big Four you mentioned all had chapters in Australia too. In the mid 90s a mini biker gang war broke out in WA over turf. When the cops raided one gang HQ, they found impressive firearms which were smuggled in from the US.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mongols are the hell's angels worst nightmare.......

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lately, there's a mexican bike gang that has moved en masse into california and targeted other bike gangs including hell's angels chapter leaders for assassination.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Mongols were started by a bunch of blokes who were rejected by the Hell's Angels because they were Hispanics. The Hell's Angels are a racist group with ties to white supremacists, hence I was surprised they formed a chapter in Japan.

Cheers!

the mongols are the hell's angels worst nightmare.......

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bandidos have been around for a few decades already and were originally from Texas (San Antonio if I am not wrong). There are no Mexican biker groups. There are however Mexican street gangs and other organized criminal groups, the ones in your neighbourhood could likely by the Mexican Mafia or Surenos (Southerners), they are very noticeable in California.

Cheers!

lately, there's a mexican bike gang that has moved en masse into california and targeted other bike gangs including hell's angels chapter leaders for assassination.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised if the Yakuza send em packing within a month. Or maybe they co-opt them as one of their feeder groups to do the dirty work.