• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lowly educated sinkie men marrying viet gals

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the scene stated in the subject is a common sight now...

i fear for their kids.. how are these kids gonna compete in sg?

it is not just an issue of finances, being able to send their kids to a whole plethora of enrichment courses...

it is also the mindset of the parents.. tertiary educated parents tend to have a more positive mindset that makes it easier for their offspring to succeed in life.. these parents have already been there, so they will know how to lead their children to similar successes in life. its like a having an experienced scout to lead you in a Everest expedition versus someone who has never stepped into Nepal before. which will u choose?

i noticed a lot of those lowly educated parents tend to quarrel over the most ridiculous of issues, while those highly educated ones know how to focus on what's important and hence succeed.

so, if u know of any lowly educated men thinking of procreation, please advise them to think carefully. I am not saying all lowly educated people are lousy parents, but this seems to be the norm.

What are yr thoughts?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Many of them marry these young viet gals and treat them like sex slaves !:o

Seems like being sex slaves to their husband is better than living in poverty.
Know someone in 50s married a 18 viet gal , everyday after a hard day work went straight home to have sex :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... so, if u know of any lowly educated men thinking of procreation, please advise them to think carefully ...
datz rubbish! ...

so many loonz jingang craimed dey lived a dozen squiz in a tiny room datz covered wif a zinc roof dat water dripped in evrytime it rains ...

now, u even haf dem as anal dogtors driving 2 cars ...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are yr thoughts?

you have been brainwashed by government propaganda that only degree holders should procreate.

i know of many tertiary educated parents who are equally inept at raising children as lowly educated ones.

just look at all the rich spoilt brats running around bukit timah.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... everyday after a hard day work went straight home to have sex :biggrin:
u noe me wok all day ...
2 get u moni 2 buy u tings ...
n iz worth it juz 2 hear u say ...
u r going 2 gif me evryting ...

wen me home evryting seems 2 b alrite ...
wen me home feeling u holding me tight ... yeah! ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the scene stated in the subject is a common sight now...

i fear for their kids.. how are these kids gonna compete in sg?

it is not just an issue of finances, being able to send their kids to a whole plethora of enrichment courses...

it is also the mindset of the parents.. tertiary educated parents tend to have a more positive mindset that makes it easier for their offspring to succeed in life.. these parents have already been there, so they will know how to lead their children to similar successes in life. its like a having an experienced scout to lead you in a Everest expedition versus someone who has never stepped into Nepal before. which will u choose?

i noticed a lot of those lowly educated parents tend to quarrel over the most ridiculous of issues, while those highly educated ones know how to focus on what's important and hence succeed.

so, if u know of any lowly educated men thinking of procreation, please advise them to think carefully. I am not saying all lowly educated people are lousy parents, but this seems to be the norm.

What are yr thoughts?

Another PAP stupid lowlife spotted.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have been brainwashed by government propaganda that only degree holders should procreate.
i know of many tertiary educated parents who are equally inept at raising children as lowly educated ones.
Remember the controversy on nature vs nurture, awhile back? Short of some imperial edict on genetic failings in grey matter :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know some really dumb tertiary educated people.

I encountered quite a few in my Church.

They may understand lots of theory and some revalation. But when it comes to doing, they can't lead. Singapore has lots of manager style kind of people. Something is not right with our education system. We are producing more managers but no innovators.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just look at all the rich spoilt brats running around bukit timah.

I'm old enough to remember the good old days when it was normal for children to play catching, hide & seek, catching spiders & butterflies, .... I didn't go for any enrichment classes because there were none & yet today I am a millionaire :o The only enrichment available back then was piano lessons & it was usually the females that went to those.

The PAP's social engineering has created many problems such as the latch key generation. Today it is the norm & only the wealthy can have a stay home mum to look after the kids. Parents have been brainwashed into thinking that children have to enter the rat race at such a young age :( It is now career 1st because it has become a matter of survival. If you ask those leaving Spore for greener for their reasons for leaving , they will tell you it is for the family.

Can't really blame those men who look for foreign wives. These wives probably know how to cook unlike most Sporean girls :biggrin: