• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lowly educated sinkie men marrying viet gals

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like a cow, a cash cow.

Traditionally men are seen as the bread winners of the household. They pay the bills & in exchange the wife listens to the husband. This is what I see in Thailand, Indonesia,..

Whereas in Spore the husband is expected to pay for everything & yet they have little say in the marriage:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many were brainwashed into thinking that success is all about getting $$$.
It distorted their ideas on what to expect from marriage. Many females think that they deserved men who can provide the 5Cs. In reality there are not many men who can meet this criteria.

Yes, you are right. No matter how educated a women maybe. They will still wail and shout. I seen a lot of such women. Though holding high position, when they come back home they still can't get used to when they get home.

They still want man to satisfy their 5Cs desire. But most important is that do they know how to be a women ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mod Raider claim to have a degree plus a viet wife(not a peasant hor), so is he a loser as claim by the TS?:biggrin:

so for which group raise a better kid, I really dunno as I see as much out of control kids in a upmarket restaurant as in a heartland hawker centre. Some so call high educated parents spoiled their kids rotten while there are lowly educated parents raising their kids to be kind and considerate.

as for sporean women being useless, I beg to differ. I met a few in school and work. very low maintenance type, work outside and come home still do housework. it just a matter how they were raise by their parents as child a mirror image of their parents.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you are right. No matter how educated a women maybe. They will still wail and shout. I seen a lot of such women. Though holding high position, when they come back home they still can't get used to when they get home.

They still want man to satisfy their 5Cs desire. But most important is that do they know how to be a women ?

I blame it on the PAP. They sacrificed quality of life because they wanted working units. They created an environment where we have a latch key generation. They even had laws banning the young from working as hawkers because they wanted them to work in the factories.

Marrying a non-local is no guarantee that a marriage will work out. Had a neigbour who married a Thai village girl & took her back to Spore to live. They eventually separated because I heard the wife felt she was unfulfilled. I don't know what else she expected from a marriage:confused: Suspect that if she had stayed in Thailand the girl wouldn't have any feelings about being unfulfilled because life in LOS is much simpler.

Spore is a fast paced & materialistic society. People are always trying to keep up with the Jones & are pushed into trying to be millionaires & even billionaires. Our local girls have all kinds of unrealistic expectations about marriage. Can just imagine how a kampong girl would be affected by all this. So for those with foreign wives better keep them away from locals especially the unhappy aunties.