• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this a healthy snack?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this nostalgic old snack in Sheng Shiong supermarket today brought back very fond memories of primary school days.

Remembered ate a lot of this. Now come to think of it wonder if this is a healthy snack as I always thought of this as a great supply of calcium

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From commonwealth sheng siong? :biggrin:
Have few pcs should not be a problem. After all you are not going to finsh all At one go.... Its the flavour you are going for :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah when i buy biskut kong guan im not worried about health or nutrition....these snacks are invented in the 1960s when nobody ever heard of health or nutrition....they would fry rats and sell it to u as a snack if they could.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yeah when i buy biskut kong guan im not worried about health or nutrition....these snacks are invented in the 1960s when nobody ever heard of health or nutrition....they would fry rats and sell it to u as a snack if they could.

As long as they taste good! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And those days no one had heard of cancer. Very few know of anyone who die of cancer or sudden death from IPPT. Those are the good old days. Don't have longkang oil when everyone used natural pork lard to cook. The good and clean old days.

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
And those days no one had heard of cancer. Very few know of anyone who die of cancer or sudden death from IPPT. Those are the good old days. Don't have longkang oil when everyone used natural pork lard to cook. The good and clean old days.

At the rate of forest burning for oil palm spurred by all these angmos MNCs like Unilever and Nestle...confirm more sinkies will die of lung cancer.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Those small packs contain 2 small pieces only :o:o:o
ofcoz small pack gifs u 2 small pieces la ... how 2 pack 2 big pieces in2 a small pack? ... if u want 2 big pieces, u shud buy a big pack ... :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can't resist spicy crispy fish skin snacks from vietnam.

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At the rate of forest burning for oil palm spurred by all these angmos MNCs like Unilever and Nestle...confirm more sinkies will die of lung cancer.

Knn even this morning's thosai also using foam plate, like this sure die la

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect people are getting cancer from long term exposure to the bad things AND having a poor diet. You need more antioxidants to counter the pollution out there.

I've seen those satay things in JB. If you are in City Square Mall go to the basement & look for the Kapitan store. They also have stores in the 3rd & 4th floor but they charge more in those stores.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I suspect people are getting cancer from long term exposure to the bad things AND having a poor diet. You need more antioxidants to counter the pollution out there.

I've seen those satay things in JB. If you are in City Square Mall go to the basement & look for the Kapitan store. They also have stores in the 3rd & 4th floor but they charge more in those stores.

So must juice more la especially with greens.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yong Peng version best lah joe !:o

Have to go, all the way to Happy Gardens Yong Peng to buy, maybe , Holiday Plaza the 1st floor shop still there I hope, may have. Have not eaten those for a long time....no gigi...ha ha ha :biggrin: or that shop at Pearl Centre that sells all the Malaysian tit bits products ( is it still there?).