• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just lost a friend to Parkinson's disease

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got a call, friend/ex colleague suffers from Parkinson disease, just passed away.
A very good friend, used to cheong together.

3 children, though already all grown up, eldest one already finished U and working.

When he found out about his condition a few years ago, first thing he told me can withdraw cpf immediately, no need to wait till 55.
Can tell he was quite worried for the family at that time, not sure if he had a chance to withdraw his cpf. He was still quite jovial at that time.

After that, didn't hear from him, as he slowly withdraw from our circle of friends as the disease took its toll on him.
Though did have a chance to meet him once after that, his condition was quite bad as his hand was shaking away and walked very unsteadily, age a lot too.

Perhaps as time goes by, going to see a lot of all this soon, dying and death.....

Maybe his dying wishes, could have cheong more, I am sure he would agree with me.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur "friend" was already dead before he died.....parkinsons took his life.

i wonder how many people have parkinsons on this forum......lots of pioneer generation here.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP to your friend..

Btw Parkinson's doesn't kill the sufferer.. Death is usually due to complications like lung infection due to difficulty with swallowing

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important thing is that he got cheong and you cheong with him

Everybody dies but some die without cheong and some die with cheong

The most happy one cheong with Korean dominatrix

The pussy juice on my face makes me happy

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have an uncle friend who is fighting cancer, only about a year to go as advised by doctor. he dun smoke and drink, wife was a dietitian who left him few years ago, also to cancer. he always tell me not to sound off my displeasure against pap but fall on deaf ears.

whatever it is, life and destiny, all fated...there is no such thing as staying healthy, you will live longer, it's all in god's book whether he wants you to stay or not.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One can slow down death and live normally like a human should do......there're people who have achieved that
but they're all in hiding with identity obscured and unknown by govts and the public.......I'm one of them and I'm in a secret circle with the One.

Some call us shape-shifters, but we're not reptilian.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Important thing is that he got cheong and you cheong with him

Everybody dies but some die without cheong and some die with cheong

The most happy one cheong with Korean dominatrix

The pussy juice on my face makes me happy

Well, at that time, Korean was not the in thing.
Come to think of it, since you mentioned it, Korean it is.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have an uncle friend who is fighting cancer, only about a year to go as advised by doctor. he dun smoke and drink, wife was a dietitian who left him few years ago, also to cancer. he always tell me not to sound off my displeasure against pap but fall on deaf ears.

whatever it is, life and destiny, all fated...there is no such thing as staying healthy, you will live longer, it's all in god's book whether he wants you to stay or not.

The irony of life, dietitian, also lost to cancer.
Bro Krafty, got time and $, also go and cheong liao, while not to say throw caution to the wind.

There might be a tinge of regret, if one is able to do so......:smile::smile::smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony of life, dietitian, also lost to cancer.
Bro Krafty, got time and $, also go and cheong liao, while not to say throw caution to the wind.

There might be a tinge of regret, if one is able to do so......:smile::smile::smile:

I want to enjoy my pioneer status, so my monthly budget includes $$$ for the organic produce for juicing & for supplements. I consider it as an investment in my future. In fact Everyone in my family is taking supplements.

Prevention is cheaper than hospitalisation.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Happiness is good health and a bad memory.”
― Ingrid Bergman

This what daft sixty one percent believe
Ignorance is bliss no need to worry
Absolute power to FamiLEE and Lightning
What for want checks and balances

All promises made in past erections broken arh
Never mind lah we better than Mudland can oredi
See Pee Elf not your money need permission to take
By the way dat Ingrid Bergman is one sexy woman

[video=youtube;d22CiKMPpaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d22CiKMPpaY[/video]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to enjoy my pioneer status, so my monthly budget includes $$$ for the organic produce for juicing & for supplements. I consider it as an investment in my future. In fact Everyone in my family is taking supplements.

Prevention is cheaper than hospitalisation.

You sound like you are in MLM business.:p

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
play it again, sam!

but bad memory does not equate ignorance

This what daft sixty one percent believe
Ignorance is bliss no need to worry
Absolute power to FamiLEE and Lightning
What for want checks and balances

All promises made in past erections broken arh
Never mind lah we better than Mudland can oredi
See Pee Elf not your money need permission to take
By the way dat Ingrid Bergman is one sexy woman

[video=youtube;d22CiKMPpaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d22CiKMPpaY[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like you are in MLM business.:p

Many Sporeans make plans for retirement e.g. saving & investing. However they don't have a plan to look after their health. Some may exercises but few consider the importance of one's diet. Just look around & you will see many cases of serious illnesses.

The PAP is not going to help Sporeans. So you need to DIY.