• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The fucking haze is so thick you can smell it and see it

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papigs are very good in it.They like go tell lies and think it js a white lie.Anything they cannot solve or their mietakes, they lied all the way.Remember lebman brothers, MPs can trll lies n then indirectly admit later.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
65 about right. My flat high floor got good view.

Maybe some haze hours thicker for sure, the PSI reading is averaged over a few hours

My Korean model's panty better than N95 mask but I cannot afford to keep her anymore, very high maintenance

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I north east can smell n see easily.
tv 70 only.trying to cover again.should be at least 150.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
65 about right. My flat high floor got good view.

Maybe some haze hours thicker for sure, the PSI reading is averaged over a few hours

My Korean model's panty better than N95 mask but I cannot afford to keep her anymore, very high maintenance

You are sick from head to toes.
join yk together for a check at CDC..

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
The haze is so bad in the south, I can't see the cable cars! now only broadcasts 3 h average! Nevertheless even without hourly "psi", we cannot be deceived as we still have functioning noses and eyes.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how your food, water, income equality, internal security, foreign labor, GDP and your health is managed. Be very afraid. Do what you must for your children, grandchildren and yourselves. The Lee Dynasty MUST END.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup and my little pussy cat starting to smell like BBQ gone wrong...... LOL....... wait for it