• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How rich are the PRCs? 200 gold bars used as stairstep in front of their building

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2014-09/20/c_127008498.htm

南京:200根“金条”打造土豪金台阶

2014年09月20日 07:08:52 | 责任编辑: 姚润萍 | 来源: 光明网

近日,南京高淳老街旁,一家金店门前台阶里整齐铺陈着近200根“金条”,金灿灿亮瞎眼。

127008498_14111681125691n.jpg

127008498_14111681125711n.jpg

127008498_14111681125721n.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet it's not real..................if real, hope get stolen or robbed.............

that's why Chinamen must never be rich..........they're better when poor..........

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everything u see in gold is real gold?.

China is famous for fake, never heard of it? It's probably metal gold plating.

Plating still cost a bit and still use real gold for the plating process! Most probably hardware shop gold colour paint, that's all!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can see clearly the third worldness of the chink behaviours.. so doing business is all about showing others how rich you are???...very very sinkie and chinkie

Ang Moh first world, earn the money and donate away and then do something to help the society and the world.. That is called advanced human behaviour.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see clearly the third worldness of the chink behaviours.. so doing business is all about showing others how rich you are???...very very sinkie and chinkie

Ang Moh first world, earn the money and donate away and then do something to help the society and the world.. That is called advanced human behaviour.

wrong u stupid soursop drinking mat,

by placing gold on the floor,chinks show that wealth is beneath them,something to be stepped on and used to uplift humanity.not something to be glorified and placed on a pedestal like capitalist pigs ang mohs.

by the way they have 100 million worth of gold on the floor,u would think the stupid commies would at least get someone to mop that place up and keep it clean and tidy.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised if it's fake. :rolleyes:

I too think is fake.
1. If the gold bar is real, there should be a security guards standing by especially in THE LAND OF TIONGS. Cos they will go all the way and mean to getnthe gold bars if is real.
2. Look at the water condenseing on the "plastic cover". If those gold bars are real, those cover should be air tight and properly seal not just from the weather but also poeples trying to steal it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wrong u stupid soursop drinking mat,

by placing gold on the floor,chinks show that wealth is beneath them,something to be stepped on and used to uplift humanity.not something to be glorified and placed on a pedestal like capitalist pigs ang mohs.

by the way they have 100 million worth of gold on the floor,u would think the stupid commies would at least get someone to mop that place up and keep it clean and tidy.

Step on it means wealth beneath them.. This is what I mean by 3rd world mindset.. I am glad that I stay away from sinkies and it is coming from you.