• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Okinawa here I come!!!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When would be a good time to visit Okinawa?
Planning to go towards end of the year, but was told it is cold towards the Dec period.

Any forummers been there? Care to share?.
What about other parts of Japan?

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planning to go towards end of the year, but was told it is cold towards the Dec period.

Avoid typhoon season from June to October. July to Sep is very hot like Singapore.

Any other time is OK!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you not scare of radiation?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I would like to go Okinawa..

Minnajima_beach,_Okinawa.jpg

images

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL already went & came back right ? So u say leh............ ?

Go at your own risk, Okinawa is a dumping ground for US army, they dump agent orange chemicals in Okinawa and more, do a search on goggle....sicko bastard the US....:mad:

All Agent Orange Ingredients Unearthed at U.S. Military Dumpsite on Okinawa
www.globalresearch.ca/all-agent-orange-ingredients-unearthed-at-u... Cached
There is testimony from U.S. veterans (about Agent Orange on Okinawa). It should investigate the full extent of the toxic substances and remove them. ...
Agent Orange ingredients found at Okinawa military dumpsite | The Japan ...
www.japantimes.co.jp/news/.../agent-orange...okinawa-military-dumpsite
Japan is lucky Agent Orange was only found in a dump site. Here in America, 2,4 -D is used as an herbicide on residential lawns, ball fields, golf courses ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go at your own risk, Okinawa is a dumping ground for US army, they dump agent orange chemicals in Okinawa and more, do a search on goggle....sicko bastard the US....:mad: ...

The Brits also left behind something that would cost Sporeans plenty. It is still draining Spore & it may even ruin us. The curse of a dictator:o

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Brits also left behind something that would cost Sporeans plenty. It is still draining Spore & it may even ruin us. The curse of a dictator:o

You meant they left behind Christopher LEE, the famous Vampire Blood Sucker, the Lee's does have a legacy of blood thirst sucking the peasants dry......:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You meant they left behind Christopher LEE, the famous Vampire Blood Sucker, the Lee's does have a legacy of blood thirst sucking the peasants dry......:biggrin:

When I was younger I remember going to the cinema to watch all his vampire movies

LKY must have also been a fan. Other than sucking us dry I suspect he stole the line "rise from the grave" from "Dracula has Risen from the Grave" :smile: