• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

44 bouncing boobs and a rubber ball?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone watched FIFA Women World Cup?

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/

When camera closed up on the woman player don't care how they kicked the ball, all eyes are on their bouncing boobs.

Then start you look at their legs, nice or not, but not the ball kicked.

Soon start to look at their butt, big or not?

When they fall, see if you can spot the colors of their undies?

Fuck, should ban Women football altogether, distracting.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women's soccer in North America is very popular and common. They start playing in little leagues from kindergarten age. If you pass by a soccer pitch there and two teams are playing, there's a very high chance its a girl's game. I think one day, the Lion's should play the Canadian women's team. I think it will be an even match.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone watched FIFA Women World Cup?

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/

When camera closed up on the woman player don't care how they kicked the ball, all eyes are on their bouncing boobs.

Then start you look at their legs, nice or not, but not the ball kicked.

Soon start to look at their butt, big or not?

When they fall, see if you can spot the colors of their undies?

Fuck, should ban Women football altogether, distracting.

If you can get aroused by women soccer...
I'll figure you cream your pants each time you watch sports like beach volleyball, gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women's soccer in North America is very popular and common. They start playing in little leagues from kindergarten age. If you pass by a soccer pitch there and two teams are playing, there's a very high chance its a girl's game. I think one day, the Lion's should play the Canadian women's team. I think it will be an even match.

Cheers!

North Americans (includes Canadians) when it comes to sports somehow prefer high and frequent scoring type of sports. Maybe its how their brains are wired. That's why sports like men's soccer aren't popular probably they are deemed dull due to relatively typical low scoring games.
Women soccer on the other hand is pretty high scoring thus Americans are taking to it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Americans will outdo every nations.

Soon they will have topless women football game. Nude comes later if topless get popular.

North Americans (includes Canadians) when it comes to sports somehow prefer high and frequent scoring type of sports. Maybe its how their brains are wired. That's why sports like men's soccer aren't popular probably they are deemed dull due to relatively typical low scoring games.
Women soccer on the other hand is pretty high scoring thus Americans are taking to it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can get aroused by women soccer...
I'll figure you cream your pants each time you watch sports like beach volleyball, gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

The 60% see Mee Siam Mai Hum photo they are aroused & hear his voice, they go into orgasm overdrive......no need bouncing boobs!!:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as in Oz,,,the AFL is a high scoring game....soccer is getting popular,,but its more due to the increasing number of migrants from soccer enthusiastic countries,.,,,,

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the inter-residence hall soccer competition, it was the rule all teams must field a mixed team. I was very impressed with the female exchange students from US who were technically very skillful. Then I learnt from them that most girls have played in mixed teams since young and therefore usually able to hold their own on the pitch

No wonder the US women's soccer team has won the world cup yet their men's team is still catching up :o