• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if gayloong were to be anything but PM....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of job would be performed best in?

let say we put him as a table cleaner with a $1k job. do u think he shall survive? oh ya, we put aunite jinx as one of the toilet cleaner with $900 pay. his daughter as a waitress with maybe $1.2k.

would they still be laughing like what they are doing now?:*:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let say we put him as a table cleaner with a $1k job. do u think he shall survive? oh ya, we put aunite jinx as one of the toilet cleaner with $900 pay. his daughter as a waitress with maybe $1.2k.

Wow, if everyone combined their powers the household income would definitely go above $10k, maybe even more with NTUC's Progressive Wage System (tm). :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LHL is a brilliant mathematician. If he hadn't made big sacrifices for the sake of ordinary Singaporeans, he'd probably be a Fields medal winner by now.

200px-FieldsMedalFront.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is a brilliant mathematician. If he hadn't made big sacrifices for the sake of ordinary Singaporeans, he'd probably be a Fields medal winner by now.

200px-FieldsMedalFront.jpg

he makes sure NO ONE SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND. everyone is screwed!

hmmm..... maybe he make a good gay toyboy :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he may have missed his chance to be a true gay.

True gay are good in fashion industry teaching real women how to dress.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
His rise to power is all luck. JC just started uni prep when he was there. What luck. SAF just started scholar programme when he was there. What luck. Of course no one is luckier than George yeo, who was there because he "connected" to gay loong. Both should be professional gamblers since they are so"lucky". Excuse me while I go wash my hands

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
His rise to power is all luck. JC just started uni prep when he was there. What luck. SAF just started scholar programme when he was there. What luck. Of course no one is luckier than George yeo, who was there because he "connected" to gay loong. Both should be professional gamblers since they are so"lucky". Excuse me while I go wash my hands

maybe this wasn't any luck at all. it was the meticulous planning and timing of his great leeder father.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe this wasn't any luck at all. it was the meticulous planning and timing of his great leeder father.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'd be a school teacher. Somewhat devoted to his work, but grumbling about his wages and reservist like most working class citizens.

Cheers!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is not PM, he die of cancer long long ago what talking of his future, waste time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also possible. As an attendant at health center giving out towels to patrons at the locker area expecting some tips later !:eek:

...and maybe some personal service. i mean he really walks like a faggot, sits like a guniang and then that bitchy handshake....sure make some cheeko ah pek erects.